brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I just wanted to wish my friends here on EBN a happy holiday season. At a time when it seems the world is going crazy, it is nice to have such a wonderful place to retreat to and just forget all the uglyness. To all of our new members, welcome. No where else will you find such a wealth of love and kindness, not only for all of our bullys, but for each other as well. I truly wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever your faith has you celebrating. God bless each of you!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] and the same to you and your family. and ALL of the EBN family!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just wanted to wish my friends here on EBN a happy holiday season. At a time when it seems the world is going crazy, it is nice to have such a wonderful place to retreat to and just forget all the uglyness. To all of our new members, welcome. No where else will you find such a wealth of love and kindness, not only for all of our bullys, but for each other as well. I truly wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever your faith has you celebrating. God bless each of you!

Wonderfully said, Rosalie! thank you.... and to you and yours, as well! have a very Merry Christmas!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you, dear Rosalie! Great post and so agreed, EBN is the bestest!

Merry Christmas to you & yours, may it be blessed <3

Cami & I send loving hugs and feel blessed to count you as our friend
and sister in smartass comments ;) Peace, Hope, Faith & LOVE!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great post dear friend!! I couldn't agree more! I hope you and your family have a safe and blessed Christmas!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Merry Christmas to you as well, Rosalie! give those two hunks of yours, Frankie and Brutus lots of smooches and hugs from us!!:luv:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Nicely said. Happy Holidays to you, Brutus and Frankie as well.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Than you my dear!! All the best to you, your family, and of course your furry boys this holiday season as well.
:christmas20::christmas27:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Happy Holidays to you and your family also Rosalie!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.