Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Long story short, I send Cheryl Christmas cookies each year, but I needed to get her package of calendars and prezzies sent so I told her no cookies.

She pouted.

So I told her I'd get Christmas cookies done if she sang that song for me on video. Orion doing it was the plus!!! So guess what we had to do the next day? Yep. She's rotten I tell ya, and her Christmas cookies are on their way to her right now....

She sends me Christmas cookies because I'm a horrible baker and I could not make a Christmas cookie if I tried. And trust me I tried and I failed miserably. So she took pity on me and she helped me out.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She sends me Christmas cookies because I'm a horrible baker and I could not make a Christmas cookie if I tried. And trust me I tried and I failed miserably. So she took pity on me and she helped me out.

Yep, cuz her and baby O need some homemade cookies to bribe Santa Paws...... :santa: :giggle:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well the upside to the catchy song is we got to see pics of your adorable cookie helpers and we got to see Baby O sing!! Win win for all

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Haha, I love this thread, so funny:tongue: Here's my trick to baking since I'm totally useless when it comes to anything going on in the kitchen... What ever is the fatty part of the recipe (margarine, oil of any kind) throw it out and use real salted BUTTER instead. I also use full cream milk instead of water if I think it can fit, really makes a difference:)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Haha, I love this thread, so funny:tongue: Here's my trick to baking since I'm totally useless when it comes to anything going on in the kitchen... What ever is the fatty part of the recipe (margarine, oil of any kind) throw it out and use real salted BUTTER instead. I also use full cream milk instead of water if I think it can fit, really makes a difference:)

Baking takes patience. I lack it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

My kind of woman! I use broth instead of water, and cream instead of milk, and yes butter butter butter!!! So bad but it's so good....

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW I missed this entire thread… :ohmy:

I LOVE baking cookies, and if I don't at Christmastime there is a serious revolt in this house!!! It's ridiculous, they will eat ALL of them in 24 hours… Lol OH and I use REAL BUTTER AND SUGAR as well, forget that alternative crap… Lol

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
WOW I missed this entire thread… :ohmy:

I LOVE baking cookies, and if I don't at Christmastime there is a serious revolt in this house!!! It's ridiculous, they will eat ALL of them in 24 hours… Lol OH and I use REAL BUTTER AND SUGAR as well, forget that alternative crap… Lol
My theory is why use substitutes when making cookies or anything like that? Just enjoy it and cut corners for the calories another time. I always use broth instead of water, it just makes sense! I think I am going to go home and bake some cookies, this is making me hungry!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My theory is why use substitutes when making cookies or anything like that? Just enjoy it and cut corners for the calories another time. I always use broth instead of water, it just makes sense! I think I am going to go home and bake some cookies, this is making me hungry!!

:rofl: They just opened a NEW KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS shop here in Clarksvegas. Screw the cooking part, they have a DRIVE-THRU… :w00t: My personal trainer will have to deal w/it… Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online