brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm walking around my house singing....I sure do like those Christmas cookies sugar, I sure do like those Christmas cookies BABE!! Ugh. It's cuter from Orion, believe me!! :christmas1:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: thanks... needed that visual/chuckle!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've been singing it for 3 days straight now!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah.....I can't stop singing it either. Just think.....on Friday, I didn't even know the song existed. So really....you have Lisa to thank. She is to blame. She told me I could have a cookie if I sang the song.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm walking around my house singing....I sure do like those Christmas cookies sugar, I sure do like those Christmas cookies BABE!! Ugh. It's cuter from Orion, believe me!! :christmas1:

How many times have you watched it?

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah.....I can't stop singing it either. Just think.....on Friday, I didn't even know the song existed. So really....you have Lisa to thank. She is to blame. She told me I could have a cookie if I sang the song.

- - - Updated - - -

How many times have you watched it?
At least 7 times. My girls love Orion and wait patiently for her videos, so I watched it myself a few times and then of course I had to show my hubby, and then the girls watched it a few times. I know, I have a problem......

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Long story short, I send Cheryl Christmas cookies each year, but I needed to get her package of calendars and prezzies sent so I told her no cookies.

She pouted.

So I told her I'd get Christmas cookies done if she sang that song for me on video. Orion doing it was the plus!!! So guess what we had to do the next day? Yep. She's rotten I tell ya, and her Christmas cookies are on their way to her right now....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Long story short, I send Cheryl Christmas cookies each year, but I needed to get her package of calendars and prezzies sent so I told her no cookies.

She pouted.

So I told her I'd get Christmas cookies done if she sang that song for me on video. Orion doing it was the plus!!! So guess what we had to do the next day? Yep. She's rotten I tell ya, and her Christmas cookies are on their way to her right now....

YEA.... cookies are mailed [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW!! The truth is out, Maybe little Miss Orion takes after Mommy???? Anyone?? Opinions?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW!! The truth is out, Maybe little Miss Orion takes after Mommy???? Anyone?? Opinions?

OH HECK YEAH! :biglaugh:

Oh yeah, so it is ALL my fault though you are all singing Christmas Cookies! So I will take the blame!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.