The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My daughter dropped a bomb on me last night that she was approved for course overloading next semester which means in addition to her normal course load she will also be taking a total of 9 college credit hours for English, History and Psychology which will give her 15 for the year.... I thought she was over worked with taking 6 credit hours this semester so I am not sure how she will do it this time around. I am proud that she is working to knock out as many of her college core classes early but my worry is she is going to burn herself out and that is the last thing I want to happen.

Oh and she decided for skip her trip to Europe this summer so she can take Dual Credit Government and Economics for an additional 6 credit hours and not have to take it her Senior year... Not my perfect way to spend a summer but its what she wants to do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:faint: you burned me out just by reading it

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
That's a heck of a courseload.

Ahhhh...I too can remember when i was young.....PT 0530 hours...Formations......Work.....then a trip 60 miles south to Austin....party and drink at the Armadillo...drive home.....0200 hours and start all over at 0530 hours.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My goodness :ohmy: honestly IMO if she wants to do it then FULL speed ahead. Most kids today have NO incentive to do anything, or even complete HS for that matter. I wish her all the BEST!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Can she perhaps come over and shame my son???? Jeez he seems to be going backwards compared to her!! Congrats on a job well done mom and dad!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow she's brilliant! I wish my oldest loved school that much. She's so smart and has a huge advantage doing what she's doing. Wow, blows my mind!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Can she perhaps come over and shame my son???? Jeez he seems to be going backwards compared to her!! Congrats on a job well done mom and dad!
My son is starting to feel the err of his ways when he sees what his sister is doing. Not that he is being stupid or not doing anything. He is just moving at a much slower pace than she is.

Wow she's brilliant! I wish my oldest loved school that much. She's so smart and has a huge advantage doing what she's doing. Wow, blows my mind!
That's the kicker of it. Other than history and English she hates school.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My son is starting to feel the err of his ways when he sees what his sister is doing. Not that he is being stupid or not doing anything. He is just moving at a much slower pace than she is.

That's the kicker of it. Other than history and English she hates school.

Then she's smarter than I thought!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congrats Todd, you have a very very smart daughter. :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Such great news to hear about your girl. She will be, and is somebody very special!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Holy Heck...I think she's positioning herself for total world domination!

It's awesome and inspiring!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.