HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EBN FOUNDER LISA!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me to wish EBN owner/founder Lisa [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] a VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! WOO HOO!!!

Without Lisa we wouldn't be here on EBN… I have had the pleasure of "meeting" Lisa several times on the phone, and I can honestly say that she is one of the NICEST people I have EVER had the opportunity to "meet". She has put her heart/soul into EBN… I can't tell you how many times EBN has come to my rescue personally when I had issues w/my bulldogs. AND not only OUR dogs, Lisa has helped SO many rescues… it would be hard to keep count of how many bullies that she has helped over the years. And this is the reason that I LOVE EBN and LISA so MUCH :heart: It's ALL about the BULLIES!!!

Lisa I hope that you realize how MUCH we LOVE and APPRECIATE YOU!!! We hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY my friend, and I hope that your GANG spoils you ROTTEN today!!! ;)

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::cake4::birthday 7::confetti::wave5::musicband::nightfever::dance5::boogie::wiggle::happydance::dance::partytime::beerparty::party::jumping:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lisa... hope you have a spectactular day!

:muah2:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Happy birthday! Thank you for keeping this site running! It is a truly wonderful place, and i am so grateful to have received the support that EBN has given me when i needed help with Winslow. Thanks for all you do! :D
Have a fabulous day!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you have a spectacular day! Bully hugs!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Happy birthday Lisa!:party::congrats2::jumping::dancing::happy2::dance3::happydance::wiggle::boogie::dance5::nightfever::wiggle::boogie::dance5::nightfever::musicband::jumping::birthday6::balloons:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Happy Birthday Lisa! For some reason I thought it was yesterday..but you know how us old people are!
Thanks for all you do for us all here on EBN and I Hope you have a fantastic day!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Happy Birthday Lisa! For some reason I thought it was yesterday..but you know how us old people are!
Thanks for all you do for us all here on EBN and I Hope you have a fantastic day!

What he really meant to day is his memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Again, Happy Birthday Lisa.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What he really meant to day is his memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Again, Happy Birthday Lisa.

Who? Whut?

:rofl:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Everybody please join me to wish EBN owner/founder Lisa [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] a VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! WOO HOO!!!

Without Lisa we wouldn't be here on EBN… I have had the pleasure of "meeting" Lisa several times on the phone, and I can honestly say that she is one of the NICEST people I have EVER had the opportunity to "meet". She has put her heart/soul into EBN… I can't tell you how many times EBN has come to my rescue personally when I had issues w/my bulldogs. AND not only OUR dogs, Lisa has helped SO many rescues… it would be hard to keep count of how many bullies that she has helped over the years. And this is the reason that I LOVE EBN and LISA so MUCH :heart: It's ALL about the BULLIES!!!

Lisa I hope that you realize how MUCH we LOVE and APPRECIATE YOU!!! We hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY my friend, and I hope that your GANG spoils you ROTTEN today!!! ;)

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::cake4::birthday 7::confetti::wave5::musicband::nightfever::dance5::boogie::wiggle::happydance::dance::partytime::beerparty::party::jumping:

Thank you, tears are filling up my eyes right now! I love you all!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Happy Birthday, Lisa!

You are not only the Founder of EBN, but you have become my dear friend. Always there for us and the bulldogs, you are a human being with great integrity, spirit and heart. We love u and wish you the very best today as you celebrate your special day!!

:fireworks::Muah:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online