holiday cards

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Soooo, we took Chubbs to Petsmart because they were doing the whole picture thing again. I've already done the best I could with basic online photo editing programs. But with hubby's arm in half of it, editing the picture is becoming quite difficult !! :yes::rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it really has become a full time job to get a good picture of the munchkins each year :facepalm:

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Yea it has. I think it's actually kinda funny that hubby has to put his arm on Chubbs so he doesn't move. Looks better than me painting it out & looking crappy. *shrug

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Yea it has. I think it's actually kinda funny that hubby has to put his arm on Chubbs so he doesn't move. Looks better than me painting it out & looking crappy. *shrug

I wish I would've seen this sooner. I've been messing with Photoshop a lot. If you want to send me your photos I can at least try and see what I come up with. I know it's a little late but maybe next year. Send me a private message and I will give you my email if you're interested.

My neighbor was too ill to do photos this year so I took two photos of her dogs that I did in previous years. I changed the color of their bows and I added hats to their heads and this is the photo I came up with.... Keep in mind that each of these dogs were done on a different day and I had to create a photo that included both of them in it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418486829.241714.jpg

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
We figured out that Lulu and Hank just weren't going to work in the same shot. I can work with that. I've found that a leash really isn't hard to photoshop out so we leash them and step on the end of the leash at times to keep them still while taking pics.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I wish I would've seen this sooner. I've been messing with Photoshop a lot. If you want to send me your photos I can at least try and see what I come up with. I know it's a little late but maybe next year. Send me a private message and I will give you my email if you're interested.

My neighbor was too ill to do photos this year so I took two photos of her dogs that I did in previous years. I changed the color of their bows and I added hats to their heads and this is the photo I came up with.... Keep in mind that each of these dogs were done on a different day and I had to create a photo that included both of them in it

View attachment 81680
That's an amazing picture, nicely done!!!
We figured out that Lulu and Hank just weren't going to work in the same shot. I can work with that. I've found that a leash really isn't hard to photoshop out so we leash them and step on the end of the leash at times to keep them still while taking pics.
:-)
This took some serious sit & stay techniques but I think she did great!View attachment 81692
Such a cutie!

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Great job! I love it!
Lulu doesn't have any concept of stay yet so that's on our list of stuff to teach. She got a lesson this morning from a cat about personal space. Not very educated lil bully, but we love our Lulu.

Most Reactions