Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Unfortunately typhoon is a common occurence in the PI. The island of Batanes is a common storm path. People are just hopeful that they they don't get hit with a very intense one. Otherwise, less intensity storms and typhoons are normal. Afterall, Philippines has only two seasons, dry and rainy.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE for your concern and well wishes. WOW was surprised and very touched to see this thread. We're ok, actually we're more than fine. There's not even a drop of rain where i am (30mins from Manila). We were even planning on going to a resort today but my neices have schoolworks to finish. The eye of the storm has already hit south. The same places where super typhoon Yolanda devastated and killed thousands of people. We're lucky this storm weakened when it hit the Philippines.

Thank you very much everyone!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE for your concern and well wishes. WOW was surprised and very touched to see this thread. We're ok, actually we're more than fine. There's not even a drop of rain where i am (30mins from Manila). We were even planning on going to a resort today but my neices have schoolworks to finish. The eye of the storm has already hit south. The same places where super typhoon Yolanda devastated and killed thousands of people. We're lucky this storm weakened when it hit the Philippines.

Sp happy you made it safe and are enjoying your stay? Thanks for checking in.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

OMG I'm SO glad you checked in… we were freaking OUT!!! I went to dinner & a movie w/the hubby last night, and when we got out of the movie I checked my weather app :whew: I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit...

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
GOOD news! So glad that all is well [MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
OMG I'm SO glad you checked in… we were freaking OUT!!! I went to dinner & a movie w/the hubby last night, and when we got out of the movie I checked my weather app :whew: I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit...

Ditto!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
@dieMuttivonBifi Good to hear you're fine! We have been thinking of you as we heard on the news about the typhoon! It's fascinating how this online forum brings the world together!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy you and your family are OK and didn't get hit hard. Safe travels.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great to hear you and your family are ok, thank you for letting us know! :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel

So glad you and your family is OK!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.