Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Anyone going to do black friday deals? Any good stuff out there?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have to work on Friday but I usually don't go to any stores on that day anyways; too crazy, crowded and the parking will be a mess. I will be online shopping though :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am working... And, you could not pay me to go out on that day....

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It depends. If there is something i have been looming for that os a great deal i will go. If not then i won't. Heck i won't even be home until midnight so if you throw in late noght shopping and me taking the wife and kids to the Ren Faire Kinvs Christmas tomorrow i won't go to sleep until sometime tomorrow night. This should be fun.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have never done it, but my oldest son wants to. It's gotta be worth it though! He wants to get a nice tv he can store until he moves out.... I'm personally not loving the words "move out", my baby is only a year away from leaving the nest! :cry:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've done it for years. It started when I moved to this neighborhood 12 years ago. My neighbor to my left and my neighbor to my right and I..... started getting up early, coffee in hand and hitting the stores. Only one of us had kids....so it was more of the getting into the holiday spirit and getting her kids the great deals than anything else.

My sister and I have done it a couple of times. She usually has foster kids to shop for....

Every year Mark gets up early and goes and gets the paper. We look at all the ads and we shake our heads. And then I get up before I want to...and do it. But...it's more to experience the craziness and chaos than anything else.

Last year was the first year I had to work after Thanksgiving. I was kind of sad. I really like the 4 day weekend to relax, get the tree up, drink cocoa and spend with family and friends. Working retail on this day SUCKS!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.