Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
image.jpg

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh good grief… I'm waiting for them to say that Mr. Rogers was a sex offender!!! I HATE the news...

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn! Someone stole my sneakers. Today boys and girls, we are going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first, let me take my medication...it makes the day go by a whole lot slower. Today boys and girls, we are going to put Mr. Hampster in the microwave. Yes and did you know the world is full of atrophy. Can you say atrophy? Nice try. See Mr. Hampster knows where he is going. Pop goes the wiesel. Can you say severe radiation boys and girls? Again nice try. Oh look! It's Mr. Postman and he brought me my package from Fredericks. Yesterday, he brought me my package for Columbia....but that's how I can tolerate you little craps."

Thank you Mr. Rogers.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn! Someone stole my sneakers. Today boys and girls, we are going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first, let me take my medication...it makes the day go by a whole lot slower. Today boys and girls, we are going to put Mr. Hampster in the microwave. Yes and did you know the world is full of atrophy. Can you say atrophy? Nice try. See Mr. Hampster knows where he is going. Pop goes the wiesel. Can you say severe radiation boys and girls? Again nice try. Oh look! It's Mr. Postman and he brought me my package from Fredericks. Yesterday, he brought me my package for Columbia....but that's how I can tolerate you little craps."

Thank you Mr. Rogers.
Today well talk about the number 1 boys and girls...images.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Poor Mr. Rogers is no longer with us. Don't you all know he was a war hero? Shame on you. Now this one is "iffy' peewee.jpg

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Poor Mr. Rogers is no longer with us. Don't you all know he was a war hero? Shame on you. Now this one is "iffy' View attachment 80738

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is one of my favorite movies.

Simone: I know you're right, Pee-wee, but..
Pee- Wee: But what? Everyone I know has a big "But" C'mon, Simone, let's talk about your big "But".

oh it makes me laugh.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Poor Mr. Rogers is no longer with us. Don't you all know he was a war hero? Shame on you.

Fred Rogers, the founder and host of the popular U.S. children's television program Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood never served in the military. There have been various false rumors about him including one that claims he always wore long-sleeved shirts to hide his tattoo.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] I read an article about him and that is how I got the information. I thought it was true. Did not mean to insult any of our military who served our country, whether now or past. I appreciate them all, and admire all military.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Sorry @Chumley I read an article about him and that is how I got the information. I thought it was true. Did not mean to insult any of our military who served our country, whether now or past. I appreciate them all, and admire all military.
No worries...you didn't insult anybody. I remember that story was going around a while back. I wonder who starts these things. I thought it was funny they were saying he was a navy seal. He didn't appear to be the type but it made for a good story right?

Most Reactions