ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody, please help me to wish JULIE a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Julie is one of the sweetest people on here… She is actually partying it UP in the states from down under. We hope that you have a WONDERFUL vacation Julie, and I hope that Richard spoils you ROTTEN today!!! WOO HOO!!!

:jumping::birthday::juggle::cake2::birthday2::cake4::balloons::confetti::dancing::musicband::dance::jumping:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Happy Birthday Julie.

Richard mentioned that it's Julie's birthday today. Last week he asked her what she wanted as a present. "Oh, I don't know," she said. "Just give me something with diamonds." That's why Richard gave her a pack of playing cards.

Again, Happy Birthday. Have a great holiday.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy Birthday Julie.... hope you are having a fantastic vacation and you have a most wonderful day today!

:birthday5::pupbirthday::birthday2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:balloons::cake3: image.jpgimage.jpgHAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE. I hope you have a fantastic day, and are enjoying your vacation. I Hope you get spoiled today, and all your wishes come true. Enjoy Hun.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Happy Birthday Julie.

Richard mentioned that it's Julie's birthday today. Last week he asked her what she wanted as a present. "Oh, I don't know," she said. "Just give me something with diamonds." That's why Richard gave her a pack of playing cards.

Again, Happy Birthday. Have a great holiday.

haha I did and got a ring with Emeralds and Diamonds

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:giggle::giggle::party::birthday6: Wishing you the best JuIie just wish there were more peopIe Iike you in the worId
Happy Birthday hope you are enjoying your vacation - do me a huge favor and give Ftse a back scratch from me
Oh to be 21 again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.