So you know I don't make this Sh*t up!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have been manic shopping for Joe's "formal" Christmas Party, it is at a 5 star resort. He went and bought a very nice 3 pc suit. So that leaves me, with wtf???? I have looked at evening gowns, dresses, etc. I CAN NOT wear my stiletto's as I once wore, due to bad arthritis in my feet, so therefore I think a dress is out. I have shopped for weeks looking for the Right outfit.

When my brother died 7 years ago from Cystic Fibrosis, I ask to show me a sign that he was OK, in the form of dimes. Over the years I have found many dimes!! When I was in a 7 yr. relationship, abusive, I prayed to my brother to show me a sign that leaving him would be OK. One day almost to the end I was doing laundry at the laundry mat and when I opened the dryer door.... 3 dimes dropped at my feet, I swear!!

After trying on hundreds of outfits, and hating myself and everything I tried on...... today........ I found a very nice red blouse, with jeweled cuffs, and picked out a pair of very nice dress slacks. I knew the blouse, minus the jeweled cuffs was plain, but I tried it on. The Very first thing I have tried on that I actually liked!!!

BUT..... When I went into the dressing room to try on 101 outfits, I kicked off my shoes, I looked down, and there laid a single dime!!! I bought one of those drop necklaces and it completes the outfit. Perfect!! I brought it home and tried it on for Joe and he loves it. I swear my brother hear's me and was showing me that this was the final outfit. Just wanted to share...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gave me chills.... So awesome!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Gave me chills.... So awesome!

Made me seriously cry, I have tried on so many outfits, and nothing looked right, This outfit I knew was simple, but could embellish, and I did and worked out perfect!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is totally with you.... Dimes aren't usually laying around like pennies

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He is totally with you.... Dimes aren't usually laying around like pennies

that is why 7 years ago I ask for dimes, something different, and I could go on for day's where I have found them. Especially when I pray to him for guidance! We were very close I was 8 yrs older and when he was born and diagnosed I basically helped my parent's raise him due to terminal illness.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That gave me goose pimples all over!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness… your story made me tear up, that is so sweet!!! Your brother is your guardian angel :angelheart:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Watch for the "signs". They are not happenstance. It is real especially around Christmastime! Believe me I have seen it time and again. Enjoy and good for you.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Kelly, you are so beautiful, whatever you wear, you MAKE the outfit...
not the other way around. I love simple & classic, you'll stand out in
the 'overdone & way too much' things worn these days. Please share
pics of both of you enjoying yourselves!

So touching the love and special closeness you share w/ your Brother,
and yes, he watches over you until you are with him & loved ones again.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Wonderful story. He IS watching over you-no doubt at all.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online