ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tonight we are getting hit w/freezing rain/snowy mix. Accumulation of up to several inchesā€¦ I don't really mind the snow part, but HATE the ice. People that live here are morons and do NOT know how to drive in ice or snow. Guess we are hunkering down for the day or twoā€¦ Lol :freeze:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It's 21 with a wind chill of -1. As my daughter is fond of saying, "suck it up Buttercup." It isn't going to get much better. I am going to the Rutgers/MSU game on Saturday. I hope we get a break on weather.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's 21 with a wind chill of -1. As my daughter is fond of saying, "suck it up Buttercup." It isn't going to get much better. I am going to the Rutgers/MSU game on Saturday. I hope we get a break on weather.

It's supposed to be in the 60s here by the end of the week then back to the 40s. Craziness... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
"Baby, it's cold outside!"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416354486.100733.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If the weather pattern holds like they are predicting I will be turning the AC back on by tomorrow night. lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
It Was So Cold that

We had to stop eating with metal cutlery. Some people walked around for days with spoons or forks stuck to their tongues!

Hitchhikers were holding up pictures of thumbs!

Roosters were rushing into Kentucky Fried Chicken and begging to use the pressure cooker!

When I dialed 911, a recorded message said to phone back in the spring!

The optician was giving away free ice scrapers with every new pair of eyeglasses!

Kids were using a new excuse to stay up late: "But Mom, my pajamas haven't thawed out yet!"

Richard Simmons started wearing pants!

A streaker froze in mid-streak! The town council just stuck a plaque on him and pretended he was a Greek statue until spring.

UN weapons inspectors suddenly decided that chemical weapons might be hidden in Hawaii!

Pickpockets were sticking their hands in strangers' pockets just to keep them warm!

The squirrels in the park were throwing themselves at an electric fence!

I chipped a tooth on my soup!

My Dad was wearing golfing gloves on both hands!

The dogs were wearing cats!

Starbucks was serving coffee on a stick!

People with traffic tickets would plead guilty and beg for the electric chair!

Terrorists started to stockpile weapons-grade hot chocolate!

Levi Strauss started manufacturing electric jeans!

The rats were bribing the alley cats for a snuggle.

We had to chop up the piano for firewood - but we only got two chords.

We had to carry around hammers and chisels so we could get out of our parkas!

When we milked the cows, we got ice cream! When we milked the brown cows - we got chocolate ice cream!

Words froze in the air. If you wanted to hear what someone said, you had to grab a handful of sentences and take them in by the fire!

The dogs had to put jumper cables on the rabbits - just to get them running!

Playboy magazine stopped publishing because no women would take their clothes off.

We pulled everything out of the freezer and huddled inside it to warm up!

The Husky Association was making emergency service calls to get the dog teams started!

When we parked the sled, we either had to plug in the dogs - or keep them running in place!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If the weather pattern holds like they are predicting I will be turning the AC back on by tomorrow night. lol

Seriouslyā€¦ they are calling for the 60s here by the end of the week. We are supposed to get up to the 50s today, and yesterday morning w/the wind chill it was 17 degrees. What the heck?!! :ohmy:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. By Saturday we are supposed to be pushing close to 80 again. lol

Most Reactions

Staff online