cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well, it's a rather chilly 68 degrees in Pasadena today. I may have to break out the electric blanket tonight! :w00t:

[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION], did i miss something...when are u moving to NC?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lol, I've lived in beautiful CA...every day a perfect day in Thousand Oaks :) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(Cami just laid her snout on keyboard, sending her love to all)

I just shared on FB, winter garb in CA, pic of dude in khaki shorts wearing
socks w/his sandals, lol

Not fair...just not fair and then...rubbing in it SUCKS....Bah, Humbug!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OK you CA people just KEEP rubbing it inā€¦ I enjoy sitting by the fire, drinking a hot chocolateā€¦ just NOT in NOVEMBER!!! LOL :snowing:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not rubbing it in at all just agreed with Jumar that's all. :summer:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
OK you CA people just KEEP rubbing it inā€¦ I enjoy sitting by the fire, drinking a hot chocolateā€¦ just NOT in NOVEMBER!!! LOL :snowing:

Hey, didn't i just get thru telling you that it's a FREEZING 68 degrees (okay, now it's 66 degrees), here in So Cal??!! i might have to wear a beanie to bed, for goodness sake!!! and socks with my flip flops....

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey, didn't i just get thru telling you that it's a FREEZING 68 degrees (okay, now it's 66 degrees), here in So Cal??!! i might have to wear a beanie to bed, for goodness sake!!! and socks with my flip flops....

:chapped:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well, it's a rather chilly 68 degrees in Pasadena today. I may have to break out the electric blanket tonight! :w00t:

@brutus77, did i miss something...when are u moving to NC?
Not for three years Henny. I will be able to retire with 20yrs working for NYS and my youngest will have graduated HS. Taxes are out of control on the Island!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, it's freakin cold here too, we went from double digits two days ago, down to 2 degrees C , it's been windy, and we've had rain as well, so makes for a cold, windy grey day. Ugh. I haven't ventured out much, just to take the guys potty, they don't want to go out either, and then back inside, went to the plaza across the street, and then stayed home. Catching up on phone calls with friends, and watching my soap, and cleaned a little. I wanted a head start On the cleaning as my grandson is coming for a sleep over this weekend, and I'm taking him to Toronto to see the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday. I hope it's a little warmer on the weekend.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi everyone, it's freakin cold here too, we went from double digits two days ago, down to 2 degrees C , it's been windy, and we've had rain as well, so makes for a cold, windy grey day. Ugh. I haven't ventured out much, just to take the guys potty, they don't want to go out either, and then back inside, went to the plaza across the street, and then stayed home. Catching up,on phone calls with friends, and watching my soap, and leaned a little. I wanted a head start I the cleaning as my grandson is coming for a sleep over this weekend, and I'm taking him to Toronto to see the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday. I hope it's a little warmer on the weekend.

I can't even imagineā€¦ we are supposed to get some snow this weekend. I'm seriously NOT ready for this eitherā€¦ Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well it was 36 deg. F. this morning and we were out washing the pumper. :) It's going to freeze tonight, so I hope we don't get any calls. :) Stay warm everyone. I miss summer already.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well it was 36 deg. F. this morning and we were out washing the pumper. :) It's going to freeze tonight, so I hope we don't get any calls. :) Stay warm everyone. I miss summer already.

ā€‹Me too, David...especially when we have no transition into freezing temps.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I know we all have "My bully is the craziest stories"but Tucker LOVES the cold and just opens his mouth and let's the snow plow in. I kinda hate it, he wants to go for walks and play, and in this cold arsh weather I'm just not into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.