Anybody else LOVE to watch HGTV?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I love to watch Home and Garden TV. I especially like the shows where they tear stuff down and rebuild it. My favorites are Holmes On Homes and Investment Properties. I also like House Hunters really well. Anybody else?

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I love that channel - I like anything about real estate, especially House Hunters and Property Virgins. I like the decorating shows too. I could watch it all day long really!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love that channel and is always on for a while when I go to bed. Even Joe likes it. My favs are Property Virgins, House Hunters, House Hunters International, and, oh shoot the one that he fixes up their basement so they can rent it out to offset their morgage???? Joe Likes Holmes on Holmes.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I used to watch it a LOT, but got tired of it once the focus changed more to real estate than home improvement. They also made the line up such that on my time schedule for TV watching it would often be repeats I had seen before. I Rarely even turn it on now. It's not that I don't like some of the shows but got tired of seeing the same thing and same shows over and over. And I wish they would put the home improvement shows back on more.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I like all those shows.. My favorite is Tru TV. I really like being able to have the show ON, but not have to watch it. Tru Tv is one of those shows where I can be working on something else and not have to stare at the TV to understand the program. Very rarely do I watch TV without having a book or a puzzle or the computer on in front of me. Needless to say, I have all this season's episodes of Grey's anatomy on the DVR. I haven't started watching it because I'm too involved with "other" things. :whistle:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I love HGTV, along those lines is also TLC and DIY. I like to get ideas from them. However I need to watch it because then I start projects and that turns into more projects and so on and so on and so on....my Lowes card was just paid off from a Bathroom renovation. I am done with anything major.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I like watching house hunters too, don't know why but I am always curious as to which house they will pick!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOVE the channel and house hunters is a good one. I like anything with decorating and since house hunters shows the end result of their home it fits into that category still. I hate when you dont see a final picture tho, drives me nuts! haha

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love all the shows on hgtv we have actually gotten lots of ideas from that and diy to do to our house...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.