Anyone a Coffee Drinker?

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
We also have the Keurig. Love that thing! If you have a bulk store like sam's club or BJ's they sell them in bulk. I get 80 for $34 I think it is now.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
love my keurig, but I also love a cup of tea. I know not the manliest thing in the world, but some earl grey tea is spectactular

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I heard that if you register on Kuerigs website, if you buy two boxes, you get two free. My parents did I, I don't know why I haven't yet.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have to have a cup of tea in the morning ... and I have to buy the english tea bags ie the same brands that are available in UK. So I go to the international aisles in Giant Eagle, or go to World Market. After that, I can drink coffee occasionally when I'm at work.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Yep...got to have at least 1 cup of coffee each day and I am a little moody if I don't. Sometimes I get asked if I have had my cup of coffee. Wonder what that means :confused:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I have a Keurig at home and at work. It's great to have at work because you don't have to deal with the unsightly smelly coffee pot, and coworkers have different tastes. I'll drink a cup of coffee in the morning, then a cup of tea after lunch. One of my coworkers only uses it for hot chocolate. I actually don't use the Keurig at home, but my wife does. I use the weekends to detox since it feels like the caffeine has an accumalitive effect on me... it may all be in my head, but it works for me.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
I love coffee but im not at the point to which i cant do without first thing in the morning...and one thing i do which takes a lil longer is add cinnamon to the mix and enjoy with a bit of evap milk...now thats good...thought of getting a keurig but honestly once the coffee is done i drink most of the pot so thats like 10 cups so no way im gonna run to this machine and brew myself one cup at a time, no way no how so brew my 12 and enjoy

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I want one! I'm the only coffee drinker in my family. So, my hubby bought me one of the baby version coffee maker. I make enough to fill up a thermal cup in the morning and that's it. Sometimes I get sidetracked and I don't even drink it.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Now you're all making me want one. But I still have a big can of Tim Hortons coffee plus all the Kona coffee I bought from Hawaii. Have to finish those first!

Most Reactions