Anyone a Coffee Drinker?

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
If I don't have a cup first thing in morning or before 9am I am moody all day. As a matter of fact I am having a nice cup of coffee right now lol.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Avid coffee drinker here also :up: Hubby and I are in an apprentice program at work and have to do a year on first shift. If I don't get my coffee at 7 I'm in a crappy mood. I'll be so happy to go back to second shift.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cannot function without it!!! As a matter of fact, I hate waiting for it to brew!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I love my coffee! I also bought a Keurig last year...it is great! I have actually drank more coffee since I got it...I can have whatever flavor I want and don't have to drink a whole pot!

L

Lucy-licious

I cant function without a coffee, i actually get a headache if i go without for too long!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] We drink more since we got ours also.
Kids drink hot chocolate and we drink coffe more
than ever.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I drink coffee all day. A full pot before work in the morning (10 cups) And I have a 4 cup coffee maker in my office and make two or three pots of that during the day. But I'm picky.....not too strong, (no Starbucks for me, I seriously dislike several supposedly wonderful coffee types because they are too strong) And I detest flavoured coffee. (yuck). I don't want it too weak either.
I use non dairy creamer because I'm lactose intolerant, and was getting too much heartburn drinking black coffee.
Maxwell house is my favourite brand.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Oooh! Good topic! [MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] I just looked at a Keurig tonight but I'm not sure about getting. I typically drink one cup in the morning but it's an important cup! What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Keurig and do you use those K cups or your own coffee! Any advice appreciated!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I use both, k cups and my own coffee in the my k cup. You can have fresh coffee without having to make a whole pot. You can make different kinds of coffee for each person drinking in about a minute. I really do love my Keurig coffee maker. I have 2 of them one at each house and I am thinking about getting one for work when I am taking care of my alzheimers patient.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm with you, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I have to have my coffee exactly how I like it! It has to be Maxwell House, can't be too strong, and I HAVE to have half and half, no dry creammer for me! I don't drink Starbucks, it's WAAAAAY too strong! I like some flavored coffees, but not sweet ones, because I use no sugar in mine. I bought my daughter a Keurig for Christmas, and she LOVES IT!! I tried it when I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law, but the K cups are pretty strong. We discovered if one of them brewed a cup, I could use their "used" K cup and get a second cup for me that was just right. I'm the only coffee drinker here, so that wouldn't work for me at home. I make a pot in the morning and that's all I usually have for the day. But, GOTTA have that or my whole day is a mess!

OP
THREAT

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
You guys just made me google Keurig coffee maker, lol. I had no idea what it was, they look expensive too.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got a Kuerig for my Birthday and LOVE IT. My parents came over and used it and bought one. We use the K cups and we also have the reusable one for our own if we want, but Our coffee happens to come in K cups. We also have tea and hot coco in k cups. It is so nice to have a cup on the spot and not have to waste any if we make a whole cup. Christmas was wonderful, we have about 15 people over and they got to choose what kind of coffee they wanted to drink. I want one for the RV. [MENTION=1734]THREAT[/MENTION], And as far as expensive, you can buy them at Targets, Walmarts etc....some of them come in combo kits with different coffees. The best selection around here is Bed Bath and Beyond. As far as the K cups, they also can now be bought everywhere, including our Big Lots.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.