Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone a Coffee Drinker?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone a Coffee Drinker?

I'm with you, @LariP, I have to have my coffee exactly how I like it! It has to be Maxwell House, can't be too strong, and I HAVE to have half and half, no dry creammer for me! I don't drink Starbucks, it's WAAAAAY too strong! I like some flavored coffees, but not sweet ones, because I use no sugar in mine. I bought my daughter a Keurig for Christmas, and she LOVES IT!! I tried it when I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law, but the K cups are pretty strong. We discovered if one of them brewed a cup, I could use their "used" K cup and get a second cup for me that was just right. I'm the only coffee drinker here, so that wouldn't work for me at home. I make a pot in the morning and that's all I usually have for the day. But, GOTTA have that or my whole day is a mess!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

You guys just made me google Keurig coffee maker, lol. I had no idea what it was, they look expensive too.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I got a Kuerig for my Birthday and LOVE IT. My parents came over and used it and bought one. We use the K cups and we also have the reusable one for our own if we want, but Our coffee happens to come in K cups. We also have tea and hot coco in k cups. It is so nice to have a cup on the spot and not have to waste any if we make a whole cup. Christmas was wonderful, we have about 15 people over and they got to choose what kind of coffee they wanted to drink. I want one for the RV. @THREAT, And as far as expensive, you can buy them at Targets, Walmarts etc....some of them come in combo kits with different coffees. The best selection around here is Bed Bath and Beyond. As far as the K cups, they also can now be bought everywhere, including our Big Lots.

Always with me

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

We also have the Keurig. Love that thing! If you have a bulk store like sam's club or BJ's they sell them in bulk. I get 80 for $34 I think it is now.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

love my keurig, but I also love a cup of tea. I know not the manliest thing in the world, but some earl grey tea is spectactular

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I heard that if you register on Kuerigs website, if you buy two boxes, you get two free. My parents did I, I don't know why I haven't yet.

Always with me

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I have to have a cup of tea in the morning ... and I have to buy the english tea bags ie the same brands that are available in UK. So I go to the international aisles in Giant Eagle, or go to World Market. After that, I can drink coffee occasionally when I'm at work.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Yep...got to have at least 1 cup of coffee each day and I am a little moody if I don't. Sometimes I get asked if I have had my cup of coffee. Wonder what that means
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have a Keurig at home and at work. It's great to have at work because you don't have to deal with the unsightly smelly coffee pot, and coworkers have different tastes. I'll drink a cup of coffee in the morning, then a cup of tea after lunch. One of my coworkers only uses it for hot chocolate. I actually don't use the Keurig at home, but my wife does. I use the weekends to detox since it feels like the caffeine has an accumalitive effect on me... it may all be in my head, but it works for me.

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

I love coffee but im not at the point to which i cant do without first thing in the morning...and one thing i do which takes a lil longer is add cinnamon to the mix and enjoy with a bit of evap milk...now thats good...thought of getting a keurig but honestly once the coffee is done i drink most of the pot so thats like 10 cups so no way im gonna run to this machine and brew myself one cup at a time, no way no how so brew my 12 and enjoy

"So Let It Be Written"

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I want one! I'm the only coffee drinker in my family. So, my hubby bought me one of the baby version coffee maker. I make enough to fill up a thermal cup in the morning and that's it. Sometimes I get sidetracked and I don't even drink it.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Now you're all making me want one. But I still have a big can of Tim Hortons coffee plus all the Kona coffee I bought from Hawaii. Have to finish those first!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads