Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yeah at least my mean *** dog Sebastian is only mean to the people that live in the house . He is a sweetheart out in public. ( dog food stores , vet , groomers , strangers on our walks ) it's just very sad cause Ian never growled at anyone he was a very sweet boy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Donna, I'm so sorry this happened to Ian, I am so sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you and your girls.
I agree it's sad that the dog has to be put down, but he is a danger to your girls and Sebastien, and if this didn't happen then you would never be able to trust your girls or Sebastien around the dog, which would mean you wouldn't be able to use your own backyard, which isn't fair, everyone should be safe in their own backyard. Did you have problems with the dog before this? What is your neighbours like, are they reasonable or are they the type of people who would retaliate?
I hope they are reasonable, and realize that their dog is vicious and can't be trusted. I hope they wouldn't do anything to Sebastien. They are clearly in the wrong, and should have had more control of their dog, and made sure he was safely contained either in the house or in the backyard. I hope you're girls are okay when you tell them.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG I just read this… I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope that they realize that this could of been a child. My heart breaks for your little girls...

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
This is terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss and the way it happened. If they do try to retaliate make sure to document the situation and get a restraining order. The last thing you want is to be afraid in your own home. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so very sorry to be reading this, My heart goes out to you and your family.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you feel. :(

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, and so sorry for Ian, May he rest in peace.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
If i could have a lifetime wish
a dream that would come true
I'd pray to God with all my heart
for yesterday and you
A thousand words can't bring you back
I know because I've tried
And neither would a million tears
I know because I've cried
You left behind a broken heart
and happy memories too
I never wanted memories
I only wanted you.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Poor Ian..all because of careless owners 2 dogs pay the price with their lives. Prayers to you.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Hi Donna, I'm so sorry this happened to Ian, I am so sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you and your girls.
I agree it's sad that the dog has to be put down, but he is a danger to your girls and Sebastien, and if this didn't happen then you would never be able to trust your girls or Sebastien around the dog, which would mean you wouldn't be able to use your own backyard, which isn't fair, everyone should be safe in their own backyard. Did you have problems with the dog before this? What is your neighbours like, are they reasonable or are they the type of people who would retaliate?
I hope they are reasonable, and realize that their dog is vicious and can't be trusted. I hope they wouldn't do anything to Sebastien. They are clearly in the wrong, and should have had more control of their dog, and made sure he was safely contained either in the house or in the backyard. I hope you're girls are okay when you tell them.

They have only lived here for about a month so I really don't know who they are , they seem really sorry but they want their dog back if they don't get him back I don't know how they are going to react .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If they put up a new fence that they're dog can't jump,if they want him enough, maybe they can get their dog back.

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
This is all so sad for all of you. My neighbors dog never liked any of my dogs and I had two EBD sisters at that time and she came over here one time and I literally had to pick both of them up as she was coming right at us and I couldn't get to my door so I had to go into the outside kennel I had done for potty. I had my cell phone on me and the dog would not leave the cage and so I had to call 911. When the police came over and she seen Zena and said oh come on Zena and got her by her collar and took her back to her house where nobody was, nothing was done about it and the lady officer left. Now the neighbors who now live in that house have several dogs and they don't like my girl either and they literally pushed the fence out and crawled under it and came after my dog at which point I was yelling and the owner came over and got them back. I told her I will call the dog pound if you do not keep your dogs in your own yard and she said her largest dog who I was mainly concerned about is nice and won't bite. I was firm and wasn't playing around, however as she was walking away my girl being the little clown she is was doing what she does always and was playing in her own yard walking down our driveway and the neighbors dog who doesn't bite turned and snapped at my girl but didn't get her. They had come at my girl many times before but normally the owner was able to get them back by yelling at them. My girl doesn't go out of our yard whatsoever so I was scared to death when they pushed the fence right out. After the first neighbors dog our walks are short or we just play longer in the yard but always cautious. The first neighbor never spoke to me again other than to laugh while going in front of my house along with name calling. I can't understand why people who are not responsible animal owners learn from the situation at hand. They get mad and speak on how good the dogs are but never do anything about it to prevent things such as what happened to you which was much more serious than what happened to my girl or myself. I hope this is resolved without any angry neighbor confrontation. Hugs to you and your family.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.