Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P Ian

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: R.I.P Ian

If i could have a lifetime wish
    a dream that would come true
    I'd pray to God with all my heart
    for yesterday and you
    A thousand words can't bring you back
    I know because I've tried
    And neither would a million tears
    I know because I've cried
    You left behind a broken heart
    and happy memories too
    I never wanted memories
    I only wanted you.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Poor Ian..all because of careless owners 2 dogs pay the price with their lives. Prayers to you.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry. This situation is so tragic--and avoidable.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi Donna, I'm so sorry this happened to Ian, I am so sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you and your girls.
    I agree it's sad that the dog has to be put down, but he is a danger to your girls and Sebastien, and if this didn't happen then you would never be able to trust your girls or Sebastien around the dog, which would mean you wouldn't be able to use your own backyard, which isn't fair, everyone should be safe in their own backyard. Did you have problems with the dog before this? What is your neighbours like, are they reasonable or are they the type of people who would retaliate?
    I hope they are reasonable, and realize that their dog is vicious and can't be trusted. I hope they wouldn't do anything to Sebastien. They are clearly in the wrong, and should have had more control of their dog, and made sure he was safely contained either in the house or in the backyard. I hope you're girls are okay when you tell them.
    They have only lived here for about a month so I really don't know who they are , they seem really sorry but they want their dog back if they don't get him back I don't know how they are going to react .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

If they put up a new fence that they're dog can't jump,if they want him enough, maybe they can get their dog back.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Bully Bootie Duty boo boo butts mom's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    boo boo butt
    Likes (Received)

This is all so sad for all of you. My neighbors dog never liked any of my dogs and I had two EBD sisters at that time and she came over here one time and I literally had to pick both of them up as she was coming right at us and I couldn't get to my door so I had to go into the outside kennel I had done for potty. I had my cell phone on me and the dog would not leave the cage and so I had to call 911. When the police came over and she seen Zena and said oh come on Zena and got her by her collar and took her back to her house where nobody was, nothing was done about it and the lady officer left. Now the neighbors who now live in that house have several dogs and they don't like my girl either and they literally pushed the fence out and crawled under it and came after my dog at which point I was yelling and the owner came over and got them back. I told her I will call the dog pound if you do not keep your dogs in your own yard and she said her largest dog who I was mainly concerned about is nice and won't bite. I was firm and wasn't playing around, however as she was walking away my girl being the little clown she is was doing what she does always and was playing in her own yard walking down our driveway and the neighbors dog who doesn't bite turned and snapped at my girl but didn't get her. They had come at my girl many times before but normally the owner was able to get them back by yelling at them. My girl doesn't go out of our yard whatsoever so I was scared to death when they pushed the fence right out. After the first neighbors dog our walks are short or we just play longer in the yard but always cautious. The first neighbor never spoke to me again other than to laugh while going in front of my house along with name calling. I can't understand why people who are not responsible animal owners learn from the situation at hand. They get mad and speak on how good the dogs are but never do anything about it to prevent things such as what happened to you which was much more serious than what happened to my girl or myself. I hope this is resolved without any angry neighbor confrontation. Hugs to you and your family.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads