Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, I hope you all have a Great Friday, and a wonderful Weekend. HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all, hope everyone has fun. I'm going to my daughters to Trick orTreat with my Grandson, were going to order something in for dinner. It's freezing here today only 5 degrees C, and it's wet and rainy, were going to may e get some wet snow tonight Ugh. I hope it's not too wet while the kids are out trick or treating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 102

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
TGIF Monica. You can have the snow. They are calling for the stuff in the Appalachin Mountains from NC on north. It is suppose to rain here tomorrow which could put a damper on the planned meet in Wash. DC with a few EBNers. We'll see tomorrow morning.

Big game tomorrow and I hope my UMD Terps do not get too banged up by @2BullyMama PSU Nittany Lions.

BTW Great pics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
TGIF Monica. You can have the snow. They are calling for the stuff in the Appalachin Mountains from NC on north. It is suppose to rain here tomorrow which could put a damper on the planned meet in Wash. DC with a few EBNers. We'll see tomorrow morning.

Big game tomorrow and I hope my UMD Terps do not get too banged up by @2BullyMama PSU Nittany Lions.

BTW Great pics.

Hope the weather holds out for your meet up tomorrow.... got my fingers crossed. I also called the kids up at PSU, asked them to take it easy on ya tomorrow, but I'm not sure they were listening ;)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
happy Halloween to you!!!!! love your pictures!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.