Football Anyone???

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
So I am not a huge football fan but my husband is CRAZY for it! He is a huge Green Bay Packers fan. We plan to make a trip down there to see the stadium and hall of fame one day. They have to win one more game then they go to the Superbowl in Dallas! We made a deal that if they win this weekend I will buy me, my 2 daughters and Silva a Packers shirt to support them at Superbowl, lets just say I have been looking online. Silva has a packers bandana. Anyone a football fan? Anyone in the Wisconsin area? I know how the Cheese head fans go crazy for their team, so I can imagine how exciting it must be in the area!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We live in Milwaukee. We are in the minority though. Not big into football. Bruce did say he might have to get a packers shirt if they win another game. Most of the local stores have something packer related for sale, particularly now since they have done so well lately.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! But not much on NFL. Give
me some college football any day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We live in Milwaukee. We are in the minority though. Not big into football. Bruce did say he might have to get a packers shirt if they win another game. Most of the local stores have something packer related for sale, particularly now since they have done so well lately.

What she said :p

I wish them well but not really interested in the game itself........... on the other hand. AUTO RACING starts soon. :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
@ bulldog family Norm looks soo torchered with that team lol..JK... Yep I love football.. Hubby is a 9ers fan and I am Chief's all the way.... Im disapointed that they didnt make if futher oh well we did good this year..

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@Bulldog family we are right there with you Dozer barks at the tv when I am cheering for DA BEARS! In fact in my profile it says interest THE BEARS. I had a nightmare last night that we lost to the cheesheads. Woke me up from a dead sleep. That happened before we played the sea hawks too and we won. I'm a little obsesses lol.

Last edited:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
If I had the luxury of putting some money on the games, I would go with with the Packers beating the Steelers in the Superbowl... however, would love to see the Bears beat the Steelers in the SB. I just think the Packers have all the momentum, everything is clicking, and are looking downright dangerous coming into the post season.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Love the picture of Norm! I grew up watching football with my family and I've enjoyed watching it I just don't follow whats going on very closely. I hope it's the packers and the bears for the superbowl!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] Well Tessa, you almost get your wish as the Packers and the Bears play this weekend, but not in the Super Bowl. Should be a good game.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
My hubby is from Iowa (HUGE football state) and has always been a Packers fan....so he is very excited. I have been trying to find Frank a Pack shirt or jersey online :) I am not a football fan, but am learning. This weekend's game should be exciting. And I must say, that picture of Norm would be enough to make even my husband consider rooting for the Bears!

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I am a Eagles fan, so mad that they lost, I will be rooting for the Bears to stomp the Packers!!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Huge football fan...NFL (Saints and Green Bay fans) and college (ROLL TIDE). I am so excited for Green Bay! It is going to be a good Super Bowl. I have family who live outside Dallas in McKinney and they are not going to the game but going to tail gate in the parking lot Fri - Sun. Go Green Bay!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.