Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We were shopping at PetValu about 3 weeks ago, and they were having a cat adoption/ rescue event.
When we were paying for our treats and other items, we were asked if we would like to buy some cat food cans to be donated to the local shelters. When you bought the cans, you received a ballot for a draw. There were two different dog items, and two cat items, and you could choose which one you wanted your ballot to go. They had a huge bag of Benny Bully Liver treats, and a dog first aid kit, I already have a first aid kit that I bought at Woofstock last year, so I chose the treats. I had forgotten about it, and thought some one had already won, because it was so long ago, but this morning I got a phone call from the store saying we had won the raffle for the Benny Bully treats, and we could come pick them up. The bag retails for $89.99, so was a good score. There is only one ingredient 100% Beef Liver, and it says no chemicals. I've never given these to my guys, and am very careful as to what store bought treats I give them, I usually buy the Fruitables, but these look really good. Does anyone else buy or use these treats? What do you think of them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 106

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow how awesome! Congratulations!

Never tried them but if they are 100% beef liver I would give them a try.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgThis is a list of the ingredients, it says it's made in Canada, sourced in both USA and Canada, has no chemicals or preservatives and only 8 calories per treat. Sounds pretty good and they love them.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yeyyy congratulations xx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 79490This is a list of the ingredients, it says it's made in Canada, sourced in both USA and Canada, has no chemicals or preservatives and only 8 calories per treat. Sounds pretty good and they love them.

Wow ow great win.... I never heard of them, but agree the seem to be a good choice

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations Monica...

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Woohoo .... Lucky you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts