Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah it's Friday again, which means the weekend is just around the corner. I hope everyone has a great day, and a wonderful weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 94

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thanks, Monica! same to you!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Happy Friday @Vikinggirl Last Week........

Roger left for work on Friday morning. Friday was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire pay packet.

Finally, Roger appeared at home on Sunday night, and obviously he was confronted by his angry wife, Martha who castigated Roger for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally, Martha stopped the nagging and said to Roger, 'How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?'
Roger replied grimly, 'That would be fine with me.'

Monday went by and he didn't see his Martha. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
By the Thursday, the swelling had gone down just enough so that Roger he could see Martha a little out of the corner of his left eye. :hangover:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL::ROFL: Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds to me like its possibly a TRUE story, eh Roger?! :evilha:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:ROFL::ROFL: Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds to me like its possibly a TRUE story, eh Roger?! :evilha:
Yes I bring the secret passions out of Martha.

It kind of reminds me of going to a Journey and Bruce Springsteen concert. They would spit into the audience and all the girls would swoom.....oooo.....aaaah. So I tried it. I came home and the wife was sleeping and I spat. Boy...did it bring out the secret passions...WHAP.....right upside my mug. I explained what I witnessed and I thought I could make her swoom and again.... WHAP! I don't do that anymore. [emoji28] Lol!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@rjisaterp You forgot-Springsteen spits GOLD!!!! I remember him when he used to play in a bar in Asbury Park, N.J.!! (that's how old I am...!!) But I don't think HE remembers me :pouting:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.