I missed a LOT

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
but I had to go and mark all the threads as read otherwise I would never have been able to catch up and that makes me anxious. lol. Just wanted to welcome anyone I missed (and I know I missed a few at least new members.) I am back now thankfully, maybe in smaller doses but back. :D Missed this place!!!!!! My gosh cant believe it has been almost 2 weeks already!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
We missed you too. Glad your back and again Congrats on the new baby!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm sure everyone understands why you might be a little too busy to be online posting or reading so much. So just keep up with what you can, and don't stress the ones you just wont have time for.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome back. We know you have been
very busy at home. Just stop by and see
us when you can.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm sure everyone understands why you might be a little too busy to be online posting or reading so much. So just keep up with what you can, and don't stress the ones you just wont have time for.

What she said :)

Just don't let it happen again!:p

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I bet you are a handful..... [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] does he make you laugh all day long?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Back when we first started going together we were involved in an Internet discussion in the chat room where we met. It involved "counting ones blessings" and differentiating blessings from curses. From that discussion we both began using the phrase "Blessing not a curse (repeatx3)" whenever the other had done something either exasperating, ridiculous or funny...etc. Soon shortened to "Blessing,Blessing,Blessing" and I'll bet not a day goes by that one of us doesn't use it.

But let me just say I count my blessings often. :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Aaaawwwwwwwww .....:luv:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], I just don't get it. You are up almost 24/7, why aren't you able to post 24/7 as well????? LOL

I hope you have help because the second is harder than the first, you aren't able to sneak in naps anymore because there is always one awake.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My two were 16 months apart, so I managed to convince my son (the eldest) to take a nap with mummy and baby Juliet ... it worked !! :up:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well they do nap at the same time now anyhow but I am so not the type to enjoy a nap that it doesnt help me much. I would have to be VERY tired to want to nap. I have to say I am getting used to the lack of sleep and now that I can drink coffee I cant complain too much. :) Boy the house is messier than ever tho I have to say. I need to catch up almost everyday there let alone here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.