The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
OMG this freaking town is so boring. If it wasn't for the free flowing beer at night i think i would have already jumped in the nasty lookkng river outside of my hotel just for the sheer stupidity of if. O'well guess i will just drink another pint and think of being on a tropical island somewhere.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I thought you and Jim were going to a baseball game?!! Lol [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is this the Boston trip?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The detail here in this thread reminds me of the computer game "Where in the Hell is Carmen San Diego." Or even find Waldo. So where in the Heck is @Marine91:yes:

I remember him telling us at some point he would be away and not on much this week... I'll have to try and find the thread

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

It was last Wednesday night, and I was sitting in my room watching television when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I said. A girl’s voice came over the line. “Can I speak to Ben, please?”

I live by myself, and my name definitely is not Ben. It was probably a wrong number and I was bored.

I replied, “I’m sorry, he’s not in right now. Can I take a message?”

“Do you know what time he’ll be back?” she responded.

“I think he said he’d be home around 10:00.”

Silence on the other end… a confused silence.

“Is this Steve?”

My name isn’t Steve, either. This was definitely a wrong number.

So I replied, “Yes, it is. Do you want to leave a message for Ben?”

“Well… he said he would be home tonight and asked me to call him,” she said in a slightly irritated voice.

I replied, “Well, he went out with Karen about an hour ago, and said that he would be back at 10:00.”

A shocked voice now: “Who’s Karen?!”

“The girl he went out with.”

“I know that! I mean… who is she?”

“I don’t know her last name. Look, do you want me to leave a message for Ben?”

“Yes… please do. Tell him to call me when he gets home.”

She was sounding pretty irate at this point, and I could hear her temper flaring.

“I sure will. Is this Jennifer?”

She exploded, “Who’s Jennifer?”

Apparently she wasn’t.

“Well… he’s going out with Jennifer at 10:00. I thought you were her. Sorry… it was an honest mistake.”

“Ben’s the one that’s made the mistake! Tell him that Alice called him and that she’s very upset and that I would like him to call me as soon as he gets home.”

I smiled and said, “Okay, I will… but Becky isn’t going to like this…”

**CLICK**

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Marine91

It was last Wednesday night, and I was sitting in my room watching television when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I said. A girl’s voice came over the line. “Can I speak to Ben, please?”

I live by myself, and my name definitely is not Ben. It was probably a wrong number and I was bored.

I replied, “I’m sorry, he’s not in right now. Can I take a message?”

“Do you know what time he’ll be back?” she responded.

“I think he said he’d be home around 10:00.”

Silence on the other end… a confused silence.

“Is this Steve?”

My name isn’t Steve, either. This was definitely a wrong number.

So I replied, “Yes, it is. Do you want to leave a message for Ben?”

“Well… he said he would be home tonight and asked me to call him,” she said in a slightly irritated voice.

I replied, “Well, he went out with Karen about an hour ago, and said that he would be back at 10:00.”

A shocked voice now: “Who’s Karen?!”

“The girl he went out with.”

“I know that! I mean… who is she?”

“I don’t know her last name. Look, do you want me to leave a message for Ben?”

“Yes… please do. Tell him to call me when he gets home.”

She was sounding pretty irate at this point, and I could hear her temper flaring.

“I sure will. Is this Jennifer?”

She exploded, “Who’s Jennifer?”

Apparently she wasn’t.

“Well… he’s going out with Jennifer at 10:00. I thought you were her. Sorry… it was an honest mistake.”

“Ben’s the one that’s made the mistake! Tell him that Alice called him and that she’s very upset and that I would like him to call me as soon as he gets home.”

I smiled and said, “Okay, I will… but Becky isn’t going to like this…”

**CLICK**

PRICELESS.... i so hope that is a true story. :rofl:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lol... you all are a trip. I am stuck in Rochester, NY.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sorry Todd..nobody deserves to be stuck in Rochester! How long?
I head home Saturday morning. I do have to say that Dinosaur BBQ surprised me though. It wasn't too shabby.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

UGH... I was there for a long weeknd (wedding) about 10 yrs ago.,,,,, :facepalm:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Rochester? Closest I can get to that is every other weekend in Utica, NY for 6 months. That was boring.

You Know You're From Rochester, NY When...
  • The only thing at the annual May Lilac Festival is snow.
  • The worst four-letter word you could say is "Fuji". (Rochester has Kodak)
  • You thought that you had figured out that alternate-parking thing, but wind up with a ticket anyway. (during winter you must park on alternating sides of the street to facilitate plowing)
  • Toronto is about 70 miles away, but it takes four hours to get there. (You have to deal with a lake (Ontario))
  • There's an 800 number to report a pothole in the road.
  • In a city where it snows at least 90 inches a year, they build a new sports stadium with no roof on it.
  • A musical comes to town 10 years after its Broadway premier and the entire town goes nuts!
  • You awaken from a deep sleep, look at the clock and see that it's 6:00, but you have no idea whether it's AM or PM.
  • More than 18 inches of snow falls overnight, but you never thought of NOT going to work. (Or school)
  • You are perplexed when friends from other cities come to visit and want to "see the sights".
  • There are places at the poles that seem to get more sunlight during the winter months than we do.
  • You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
  • Half the change in your pocket is Canadian, eh.
  • You believe that "down south" means Maryland.
Submitted by Kenneth, Shropshire, England

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online