So Bored

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Rochester? Closest I can get to that is every other weekend in Utica, NY for 6 months. That was boring.

You Know You're From Rochester, NY When...
  • The only thing at the annual May Lilac Festival is snow.
  • The worst four-letter word you could say is "Fuji". (Rochester has Kodak)
  • You thought that you had figured out that alternate-parking thing, but wind up with a ticket anyway. (during winter you must park on alternating sides of the street to facilitate plowing)
  • Toronto is about 70 miles away, but it takes four hours to get there. (You have to deal with a lake (Ontario))
  • There's an 800 number to report a pothole in the road.
  • In a city where it snows at least 90 inches a year, they build a new sports stadium with no roof on it.
  • A musical comes to town 10 years after its Broadway premier and the entire town goes nuts!
  • You awaken from a deep sleep, look at the clock and see that it's 6:00, but you have no idea whether it's AM or PM.
  • More than 18 inches of snow falls overnight, but you never thought of NOT going to work. (Or school)
  • You are perplexed when friends from other cities come to visit and want to "see the sights".
  • There are places at the poles that seem to get more sunlight during the winter months than we do.
  • You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
  • Half the change in your pocket is Canadian, eh.
  • You believe that "down south" means Maryland.
Submitted by Kenneth, Shropshire, England

You mean Maryland isn't "down south?" :D

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] @2BullyMama Maryland is south of the Mason Dixon and PA. I posted Kenneth's blurb on Rochester, I did not write it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online