So who's ready for the new season of THE WALKING DEAD ?!?!?!?!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I know I am! ... although I don't know if i'll be able to watch it when it airs ... still need to find a place :(

Daryl .. Daryl ... Daryl ... c'mon say it with with me. lol.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I know I am! ... although I don't know if i'll be able to watch it when it airs ... still need to find a place :(

Daryl .. Daryl ... Daryl ... c'mon say it with with me. lol.

Oh I agree… we have been waiting at our house, and NOW my daughter is a HUGE fan!!! WOO HOO GO DARRYL!!! So help me GOD if they put him w/Beth again… LOL :yell:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
In honor of the season premier-
We're doing a Walking Dead marathon this weekend. All of last seasons episodes. Only going out for the boys potty breaks.
I can not wait!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm ready!!! I saved the final episode in my dvr so I could watch it again to remember where we left off. I'm getting forgetful in my old age!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it Monday night ???

For us it's Sunday night. Do they air the programs the same time or later? I'm not sure how it all works!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so excited for it to start! I will be rewatching the last season this weekend to prepare!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh I agree… we have been waiting at our house, and NOW my daughter is a HUGE fan!!! WOO HOO GO DARRYL!!! So help me GOD if they put him w/Beth again… LOL :yell:

Per The Talking Dead, there's going to be a new love story this season ... could it be Daryl and Carol? I think the previews are hinting that it's going to be ...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol I agree with blueberrys mom, thought it was a great start! Last season was kinda boring until the last 5 episodes.

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
Seemed to have more commercial time then actual show time. Still liked it. They did well, was hoping for more of a tie in between the Terminus mum and the painting of what appeared to be her in that one home. Maybe later. The blonde boy that was the first baseball bat victim was familiar and knew Rick. .. anyone see that? ? Hopefully we get a few more episodes then normal before a break.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.