So who's ready for the new season of THE WALKING DEAD ?!?!?!?!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I dunno, I liked it. Interesting to see how various groups form their own societies with their own crazy laws. First it was the governor, then terminus, and now this hospital.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next week now that they brought Carol in.

I am disappointed with how quick the Terminus story line went though. Was hoping Terminus would be around for at least a few more episodes.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I dunno, I liked it. Interesting to see how various groups form their own societies with their own crazy laws. First it was the governor, then terminus, and now this hospital.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next week now that they brought Carol in.

I am disappointed with how quick the Terminus story line went though. Was hoping Terminus would be around for at least a few more episodes.

Agree, Terminus was a great story line, seems like more could've been done there.

Finally watched the new episode last night. It was interesting enough to see how it will play out.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is this going to be the last season? I agree they jump so quickly. They could make more episodes of they just spend a little bit more time in these areas. But if this is the last season then they want to cover everything that Robert Kirkman has done In the comics up until this point.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
It wasn't a good episode.
It was far to rushed. It would have been better it they were still at terminus but had to work under the same sort of conditions as last night ( nothing is free ) and see how they overcame that as a group.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
hmm.. i think it has it's "blah" moments... but for the most part, i'm into it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I liked the episode w/Carol & Daryl… the one w/Beth I could of done w/out. Seems like things are dragging a bit, they only have 2 more episodes left :ohmy:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It takes them forever to film a single episode. If I remember right they filmed the tunnel episode on Halloween last year.
We have two more episodes left in 2014 and then I think they pick back up in February for another six episodes. Or so. I think it's important that we learn how other groups are surviving during the zombie apocalypse. I know we all want to stay with our group, but we need to know what's going on in the rest the world, or at least the rest of Atlanta.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I went through the whole thread hoping that there would another person like me that thinks the whole idea of this tv show is just CRAZY!
I'm alone...don't kill me...

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I went through the whole thread hoping that there would another person like me that thinks the whole idea of this tv show is just CRAZY!

WHAT? WHAT?

You IS crazy!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

Nah! I am with you. The show makes me completely anxious. I have thought about watching for Darryl, the eye candy, but I would rather watch Boondock Saints over and over.

This season is tam kite. Shite

Scottish rhyming slang
@agingermom does your Man let you watch it ??

WTF? Unlike you, I wear the pants in my family

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.