Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is one big a$$ spider, he could have had the whole house, I'm out. :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
View attachment 78303

That seriously made me laugh. Mostly because I'm glad im not the only one to think of these things.

This is a pic of the nasty monster!

I can't make the picture out to some degree...but is that a fiddle on its back. If it is, the spider is a Brown Recluse. Very nasty. If bitten, skin around wound become necrotic. That is a big spider.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Brown recluse are very aggressive… they will actually jump at you. I used to be petrified of spiders, but sense living in TN and my hubby is always gone I'm used to killing them now. My neighbor had me kill a black widow in his backyard, and BTW he was a man… NO LIE he was inside the house when I killed it… LOL :w00t:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
I am terrified of spiders. I can barely stomach small ones. Big as a nickle and I flip out. I was picking up some things I'd left out and had this bag for vac attachments in my arms. I repeat.. IN MY ARMS!! It's a flat bag that hangs and I pulled the Velcro apart to hang the stupid thing up and there was a HUGE spider in the thing. It was so freaking big I didn't even consider it to be a spider. I thought it was part of the bag. When I finally figured it out I screamed like a retard and yelled for my son. As I was Screaming and crying, he knew the drill, kill spider time. Then he sees the King Kong thing and says he doesn't even know what to do. So I give him a freaking bowl to put on it and he asks for a bigger one! I'm talking mixing bowls here!! It took a med size mixing bowl for him to want to put on it. It's the size of a baseball at least. Looks like a damn tarantula. So now I'm hiding on the couch and there is a flippin spider under a mixing bowl in my house. My husband wants to see it before we kill it. I'm thinking, if we know how to kill it, it'd be dead! What do I do to keep spiders out? I'm not going to be able to handle this. I'm freaked out. I can't take it. Exterminators don't kill spiders any more. They kill other bugs and spiders are supposed to go away. What a joke. Someone please help me before I loose my mind!

My husband and I sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth (FOOD GRADE) on all our entry ways and windows. It isn't harmful to pets and it has done a GREAT job keeping spiders and ants out of the house. There are great uses for it...Check it out if you can:)

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade) At Wholesale Prices

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.