Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I went Grocery Shopping this afternoon, and came home with some new Fall Mums, and two cute friends. I love the red colour, so pretty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 120

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Gorgeous Monica… I put out some mum too!!! Pretty soon we will be adding the pumpkins… :pumpkin:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HELLO autumn! I love it

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah I love the Fall too, the cooler weather suits me just fine. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the freezing weather or the snow either, but the cooler, fresher weather, where it's nice during the day and sunny, but then cools off at night and you can sleep with your window open is wonderful, plus I love sweaters. I'm going to put some Pumpkins out soon a well, and I have a cool lantern that says Happy Halloween on it, and holds a tea light candle. I just need hubby to get Ha pndy, and put the hook on the wall so I can hang it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very nice! I love your little friends too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
simply beautiful xx i always wanted to decorate my door for different season but in uk people would think im nuts ....(if they dont think that already) ;)
we only decorate on Christmas ;(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What is mum?

Looks good Monica @Vikinggirl

That's what we call the fall flowers that Monica put by her door… they come in a variety of colors, and if you plant them in the ground they will return each year!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi guys, Julie, Mums are a type of Fall flower, that come in many colours, I waited for the red ones, not many places sold the red this year, or maybe they sold out? They come in yellow, orange, pink, white, and purple. Pati you should do what ever you want to your front door, don't mind what the neighbours will think, if it makes you happy do it. Who knows you might start a new trend in your neighbourhood. Lol. I like decorating the front for different Holidays. For Fall I start with the Mums, and I put out Scarecrows this year, soon I'll add the pumpkins, and the Halloween Lantern, and that will take us through Halloween, and then around the end of November, I'll put out the Christmas lights, and the Wreath on the door.

Pictures of different coloured Mums

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
simply beautiful xx i always wanted to decorate my door for different season but in uk people would think im nuts ....(if they dont think that already) ;)
we only decorate on Christmas ;(

Pati do you celebrate Halloweeen there? I remember when I ws a kid growing up UK we did but not to the extent they do in America

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yes we do -but we dont celebrate it as my Polish tradition is to go to graveyard and pay respect to our families
And besides with Colin mental health he would freak out with all the doorbells lol

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks Ellie, Fall is my favourite time of the year too. I love the cooler weather, the Fresher air, being able to sleep with my bedroom window open, the Fall colours on the trees, and sweaters.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.