ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have been out of town. Lynn who said no one noticed you were missing. Tracey almost had the Tennessee Highway Patrol at your house. Glad to know things are better. The girl that ran through your fence. Even if she didn't have insurance is there no liability on her to pay to have your fence fixed?

You'd better believe it… Lol :police:

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] ALL the cops WERE at my house-so it wouldn't have helped to call them! Thanks for missing me!(bad shots,eh?) Yes, Ralph, they are supposed to pay for the damage done to the fence(whomever does it) but do you really think a person high on meth, who throws the baggie out the window, and goes through the fence, across the field until a TREE stops her,who has 4 warrants against her, is going to pay :lmaogirl:I think not! I am just going to be happy that she didn't hit or kill one or more of the donkeys!!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Yes. Get her in rehab. Then $5.00 per day for LIFE. Until your fence and you are made whole again. She should.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online