Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you all who sent messages inquiring about me! My computer was in the "hospital", and I was getting some chores done
such as putting up some fence! A drugged out girl drove her car through the fence, across the front field-and what finally stopped her was a tree!
Luckily she didn't hit one of the donkeys! I would've had a squashed A$$-heh,heh(not funny!).The rollback that was sent to get her car out got stuck, and had to call a tow truck. I was also delivering a few donkeys that I sold,
. So it just shows what can be accomplished when you don't waste time on the computer! It is nice to know that I was missed! Thanks I missed EBN!

missed  ya.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg!! We were so worried about you! MISSED YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG is right… I was about to head out to find you here in TN… Lol You are NOT allowed to abandon us missy… fence or NO fence!!! :nono:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We did miss you!!!!! Happy to hear all of the donkeys are ok! I love that picture :ROFL: Good to see you :heart::heart:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Good to hear you're OK.
I know I've totally missed your sense of humor. You always make me "LOL" :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:jumping: so happy to hear you are OK! you are greatly missed.... no to get Carol back online too [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just heard you were missing and sent by [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] & [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] to call you.
Glad I'm seeing you & donkeys are okay, how are you going to pay fence repairs?

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I have been out of town. Lynn who said no one noticed you were missing. Tracey almost had the Tennessee Highway Patrol at your house. Glad to know things are better. The girl that ran through your fence. Even if she didn't have insurance is there no liability on her to pay to have your fence fixed?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online