JOURNEY concert...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Glad to hear you had a great weekend. :D

But I gotta admit, I'm not a Journey fan. Then again, I was never a mushy bands/song kinda girl.
Give me Judas Priest/Iron Maiden any day. Or, during my goth stage- "Sisters of Mercy" lol..

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

But I gotta admit, I'm not a Journey fan. Then again, I was never a mushy bands/song kinda girl.
Give me Judas Priest/Iron Maiden any day. Or, during my goth stage- "Sisters of Mercy" lol..

I have an extremely eclectic taste in music… my fav is alternative rock (BRITISH RULES… The Smiths, The Police, etc…) but I also listen to heavy metal and classic rock. And strangely enough I LOVE opera and classical music (even though I don't speak Italian). I honestly can't stand today's pop music or country…

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: I love Maiden and Priest!

I think Steve Perry had a bout with throat cancer, that's why they got the replacement.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wow that would have been excellent Tracey [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], I also like Joan Jett and yeah brings back many memories and I agree with you and Henny that music is way better than any of todays music.

Glad you had a great Birthday Weekend I get to see Fleetwood Mac on my Birthday weekend and so looking forward to it.:excited:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow that would have been excellent Tracey @ddnene, I also like Joan Jett and yeah brings back many memories and I agree with you and Henny that music is way better than any of todays music.

Glad you had a great Birthday Weekend I get to see Fleetwood Mac on my Birthday weekend and so looking forward to it.:excited:

That is so cool… I absolutely LOVE Stevie Nicks!!! :w00t:

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
You would think the members of Journey would make enough off of SSI that they wouldn't have to still work. They were on tour when the microwave and fax machine came out.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You would think the members of Journey would make enough off of SSI that they wouldn't have to still work. They were on tour when the microwave and fax machine came out.

I just busted a gut… :rofl: I was watching the VH1 Behind the music w/Journey. I honestly think it's a money/greed thing… Neal Schon seems adamant about keeping the concerts going. Geez Steve Perry is 64, those guys have GOT to be in their early 60s by NOW!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online