cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Has anyone else watched these shows before?

I cancelled cabled TV a few months ago so now I'm mostly on Amazon Prime or Hulu where I can catch these programs on my laptop.

I just started watching Forensic Files a few days ago and am hooked! I just love these real-life crime shows and how the forensic team uses science to find the criminal.

And then Psychic Kids I only started watching last night. I find the whole paranormal genre interesting and though I've got my share of skepticism, I still find it all very entertaining.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, I haven't seen these shows. I don't know if we get them here in Canada, or if we do, I don't know if we subscribe to the channel it's on? I'll have to watch out for them.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
No, I haven't seen these shows. I don't know if we get them here in Canada, or if we do, I don't know if we subscribe to the channel it's on? I'll have to watch out for them.

I think Biography and A&E channel for Psychic Kids but for the Forensic Files show, I'm not sure.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I haven't seen them, but those shows are right up my alley. I gotta stop watching ID channelā€¦ some of those stories are absolutely horrific!!! :unsure:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't seen them, but those shows are right up my alley. I gotta stop watching ID channelā€¦ some of those stories are absolutely horrific!!! :unsure:

I SO miss the ID channel, Tracey! But at least I still can catch Dateline on NBC on Friday nights :)

I agree though...all those stories are horrifying. Makes you wonder who your neighbors/coworkers/relatives REALLY are sometimes, eh?!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I SO miss the ID channel, Tracey! But at least I still can catch Dateline on NBC on Friday nights :)

I agree though...all those stories are horrifying. Makes you wonder who your neighbors/coworkers/relatives REALLY are sometimes, eh?!

My favorite is Behind Mansion Walls or Blood Relativesā€¦ Lol
I agreeā€¦ it's scary to think how some people "really" live behind closed doorsā€¦ :detective2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is ALL I watch... discovery ID rules! I was hooked years ago when Forensic Files first started on CourtTV.

There is an episode that is actually about a very close friend of mine... Her brother was arrested for murder - I still to this day can not believe he did it. I knew him for 10 plus years and even seeing all the evidence, I still say to myself... ' I can't believe it.' He had an ego the size of the US, but would give you shirt off your back. Scary how you just never really know a person

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think Biography and A&E channel for Psychic Kids but for the Forensic Files show, I'm not sure.
Forensic files is about 10 years old... Early '00's.... For me it is on HLN channel

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forensic files is about 10 years old... Early '00's.... For me it is on HLN channel

hehe, yep, you're right! i don't think they air the show anymore; i think they had like 14 seasons of shows. I just love the narrator...his voice really sets the tone to all the suspense and drama that the show has.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hehe, yep, you're right! i don't think they air the show anymore; i think they had like 14 seasons of shows. I just love the narrator...his voice really sets the tone to all the suspense and drama that the show has.

I am beyond addicted to those shows... :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Only tv I watch really, besides my hunky Irish boy in Sons of Anarchy, is forensic shows. I am sad I have seen all episodes if Snapped! But I watch anything but ones with kids. Then I turn it it off quick!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is ALL I watch... discovery ID rules! I was hooked years ago when Forensic Files first started on CourtTV.

There is an episode that is actually about a very close friend of mine... Her brother was arrested for murder - I still to this day can not believe he did it. I knew him for 10 plus years and even seeing all the evidence, I still say to myself... ' I can't believe it.' He had an ego the size of the US, but would give you shirt off your back. Scary how you just never really know a person

Oh wow that's creepyā€¦ I agree, you never really KNOW some peopleā€¦ :unsure:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I watch Forensic Files ALL. THE. TIME. It's the best show when I need noise in the house. I don't care if they are reruns or not....I still watch them all the time!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
If you like crime shows (and have Netflix) watch The Following!! It's SO good!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We watch most shows like that. ID channel is a staple for us. Our current favorites are Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter and Dateline on ID. It is funny because when Kenda is on life in the house stops and everyone sits down to watch which is nice.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.