Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:birthday: Happy birthday Tracey. Have a wonderful day, and hope you have many more. :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!:jumping::jumping::icecream::icecream::balloons::balloons:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Happy Birthday Tracey!!!!! :birthday6::birthday5::balloons: Go Tracey. It's your birthday! :happydance:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Happy birthday.

y4e4umuh.jpg
damn He beat me too this!! I was going to post a pix of a hot guy (not that face for the love of pete) and say my friend and I. the fact that Jimmy posted this before me does raise a very serious question. Just sayin.

:happybirthday: Wish I was there to help you have a good time and close the bars down!! Can I bring [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] since I am on a leash?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
damn He beat me too this!! I was going to post a pix of a hot guy (not that face for the love of pete) and say my friend and I. the fact that Jimmy posted this before me does raise a very serious question. Just sayin.

:happybirthday: Wish I was there to help you have a good time and close the bars down!! Can I bring @2BullyMama since I am on a leash?

YES… you guys can come on down… Lol :dancing: You guys can post a pic of Daniel Craig, or Christian Bale… :inlove:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Awww, Tracey, look how dearly loved you are, so many b-day wishes!
Deserved of course and I add my happy & blessed wishes too, w/ much love!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.