Snowing in Canada

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh yeah… that's a great IDEA!!! :stinkeye: Maybe they make one made out of steel… Lol

Nah. He would only gnaw on the steel hose to sharpen his teeth.

BTW. We shop at Home Depot because they are pet friendly. We took Jewel and Bentley to Lowes one day and were told that Lowes changed their policy on pets citing thier employees had allergies to pets. Now I do not know if this policy is corporate wide. We were told this at the Columbia, MD Lowes. At any rate....we shop at Home Depot.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Nah. He would only gnaw on the steel hose to sharpen his teeth.

BTW. We shop at Home Depot because they are pet friendly. We took Jewel and Bentley to Lowes one day and were told that Lowes changed their policy on pets citing thier employees had allergies to pets. Now I do not know if this policy is corporate wide. We were told this at the Columbia, MD Lowes. At any rate....we shop at Home Depot.

I would take Wally out, but he hates to walk on the leash!!! One of the reasons I have him in puppy classes now… Lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I would take Wally out, but he hates to walk on the leash!!! One of the reasons I have him in puppy classes now… Lol

Get a cart. Take a small foot rug and place it in a shopping cart. Put Wally in the cart. That is what we do with Jewel to get her out of the house so she doesn't go "looney" on us being couped up in a crate or the pen. As you know, Jewel is on "injured reserve" from her surgeries.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We took Jewel and Bentley to Lowes one day and were told that Lowes changed their policy on pets citing thier employees had allergies to pets. Now I do not know if this policy is corporate wide. We were told this at the Columbia, MD Lowes. At any rate....we shop at Home Depot.

I take Cheli to Lowes with me all the time.... I place a large towel in the seat area and he just rides along and gets greeted like crazy by the employees and customers. I also take him to Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Michael's Ac Moore and do the same thing

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I take Cheli to Lowes with me all the time.... I place a large towel in the seat area and he just rides along and gets greeted like crazy by the employees and customers. I also take him to Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Michael's Ac Moore and do the same thing

Yes Jewel and Bentley get the same attention. So I guess it is a local policy here. Interesting. Needless-to-say, we will shop at the Home Depot. No pets...no purchases.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.