College Football

TylerV76

Dec 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Suh is a repeat offender too... he did something similar a couple years ago, obviously did not learn anything from whatever slap on the wirst he got the first time

As a lifelong Lions fan I gotta say many of us are ready for his exit from the team. Even worse though was our center Domonic Raiola stomping on the heel of the bears tackle a couple weeks ago. Our team is known as very dirty and it costs us so many stupid penalties and games.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
As a lifelong Lions fan I gotta say many of us are ready for his exit from the team. Even worse though was our center Domonic Raiola stomping on the heel of the bears tackle a couple weeks ago. Our team is known as very dirty and it costs us so many stupid penalties and games.

sad and scary... just do not understand that mentality. I did not know about the Bears incident till this happen on Sunday --

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

I went to school with Shaun Hill who is now with the Rams for now.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I lived next door to Bert Emamuel growing up and played football with Thomas McGaughey who is the Special Teams Coordinator for the Jets. Thomas is one of only a few that has a Super Bowl ring, World Bowl ring and a College National Championship ring.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I lived next door to Bert Emamuel growing up and played football with Thomas McGaughey who is the Special Teams Coordinator for the Jets. Thomas is one of only a few that has a Super Bowl ring, World Bowl ring and a College National Championship ring.

awesome.

TylerV76

Dec 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia

He was a very underrated qb here. In alot of ways I think he was ahead of Stafford. Stafford got 1st rd money so we're stuck with him for now.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Coach Sumlin fired the student assistant this afternoon. Props to him for doing what had to be done.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Georgia Bulldog Fan or Gators. I am assuming Bulldog.

Neither... I just wanted to see the stadium. LOL.

My husband roots for the Gators, though, because it's a Florida team.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Woohoo! Buckeyes Made it to the national Championship game with QB3.. [emoji745][emoji119]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.