Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@rjisaterp You KNOW I wouldn't even consider anything rated differently that G! Neva' evva!:w00t:

terrapins.jpg

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Thanx.

Well there is nothing better than gnawing on a drumstick, drinking a beer, and watching football on Turkey Day. Ahh.....Well...yeah there is but Jewel and Bentley who are watching over my shoulder told me to keep it G-Rated for @Manydogs and @Texas Carol.

Note: All games are EST.

On Friday, 11/28/14:
@HTX Bully Houston Cougars will be at Southern Methodist University 12 noon. The Cougars are favored by 22.

On Saturday, 11/29/14:

@ChrisRN (correct me if this wrong) Michigan Wolverines @GunnyHighway and @Sophatp at Ohio State University. Game is at 12 noon. OSU is favored by 21. Last week my Terps beat the Wolverines. Good luck.

Michigan State University taking a trip to Happy Valley to play @2BullyMama Penn State University. Game is at 3:30 on ESPN2, ABC. MSU is favored by 13.

Be safe and Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I don't follow (or particularly like U of Mich--hope they lose), but follow the Spartans of MSU. We went to the MSU/Rutgers game last week--sat in the cold, wet weather and had a blast as they won 44-3. Southern Methodist University is big around here as my husband and daughter are alumni (go Mustangs!). Our entire Thanksgiving dinner is always planned around football games. We're going out to an amazing Thanksgiving buffet today (he made the reservation), but when we cook, my husband is in charge of the kitchen so that he can watch his favorite games.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the US! :carveturkey:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
As expected we lost. I would be ok with the loss if it would have been just the players screwing up but when the referees screw up like they did there is nothing you can do. O'well..... Had a great time and drank lots of booze.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
As expected we lost. I would be ok with the loss if it would have been just the players screwing up but when the referees screw up like they did there is nothing you can do. O'well..... Had a great time and drank lots of booze.
I watched the game. The first quarter and seven minutes of the second quarter, A&M played LSU tight. Then LSU started a big run attack. As far as the call that got #23 ejected was close. To me 23 was using hi shoulder pads but ended up with helmet to helmet. I don't think it was targeting but incidental. LSU's run game killed your guys.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GO ARMY! Beat Navy!

Hi [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]. I hope you can take some time off from school to watch the Army/Navy game. Good Luck, cause we're going to need it.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry, I didn't have time to read all the posts...

I just wanted to say I finally watched a College Football game for the first time in my life. Took a trip to Jacksonville to watch the Gators vs. Bulldogs game. MANOMAN... I SUPER LOVE THAT NEW STADIUM! Sorry, I don't know my way around college football so I can't tell you about the game. I people-watched through the entire game and watched the fan pics showing on the ginormous screens...

Georgia Bulldog Fan or Gators. I am assuming Bulldog.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
It was a sad weekend in college football for me. My Gators had a depressing season, then I have to watch on one screen as the Seminoles shake out another win while the Badgers (yep, we also cheer for Wisconsin in our household) get their @$$es handed to them by the Buckeyes! This adds insult to injury as Urban Meyer got to enjoy the victory.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It was a sad weekend in college football for me. My Gators had a depressing season, then I have to watch on one screen as the Seminoles shake out another win while the Badgers (yep, we also cheer for Wisconsin in our household) get their @$$es handed to them by the Buckeyes! This adds insult to injury as Urban Meyer got to enjoy the victory.

I feel your pain as we were rooting for the same teams. On a good note...Florida is playing East Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl, Jan 3. 1PM on ESPN. Birmingham Bowl: East Carolina Pirates vs. Florida Gators - NCF Nation Blog - ESPN

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I saw that on the news while back, he has done good hasn't he

He most certainly has. He broke a couple of school records one of whcih is the longest kick 57 yards (meters). As the article mentioned, he received the highest award a college place kicker can receive see The Award | PB Sports Commission - Lou Groza

My wife and I have season tickets to the University of Maryland football games. We witnessed the 57 yard kick against Ohio State. I screamed Aussie Aussie Asussie Oie Oie Oie. I hope that is not offensive though.

Maryland will be playing Stanford University on 12/30/14 in Fosters Farm Bowl in California 7 pm (PT) 10 PM east coast time.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gone/Going Bowling: Sorry for not posting this sooner.

Gone Bowling Already:

Congrats to @TheLost Utah State beat UT El Paso 21-6 in the Gildan new mexico Bowl.

Congrats to [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Penn State beat Boston College 31-30 in an awesome game in overtime in the New Era Pinstipe Bowl.

Going Bowling

@Marine91 Texas A&M playing West Virginia University as I type. It is now 10-7 WVU with 5:12 left in the 1st quarter.

@anatess Georgia Bulldogs vs Louisville in the Belk Bowl 12/30 6:30 pm. Bulldogs favored by 6.5 points

My Maryland Terps facing Stanford in the Foster's Farm Bowl near San Francisco 12/30 10 PM Eastern time. Stanford favored by 14. GO TERPS!

@ChrisRN Michigan State vs Baylor in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Bowl 1/1/15 1230 on ESPN Baylor is favored by 3.

@Gunny Highway @Sophatp Ohio State University in the All state Sugar Bowl (college playoff semifinal) 1/1/15 8:30 PM Alabama favored by 9.

@HTX Bully Houston Cougars vs. Pittsburgh in the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl 1/2/15 at noon. Pit is favored by 3.
@g8erjackie Florida Gators and East Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl 1/3/15 1 pm. Florida is favored by 7.

Congrats and good luck to your teams. Happy Bowling and Happy New Year.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.