Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 145 to 156 of 175

Thread: College Football

  1. #145
    ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    agingermom's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,255
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    555

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    GO ARMY! Beat Navy!

    Hi @agingermom. I hope you can take some time off from school to watch the Army/Navy game. Good Luck, cause we're going to need it.
    -navy-2-png-navy-png GO NAVY!! BEAT ARMY!!


    I'm a good girl, I promise

  2. #146
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    -navy-2-png-navy-png GO NAVY!! BEAT ARMY!!
    You are probably right. But.....GO ARMY!!!!! Beat Navy!!!!!


  3. #147
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    @Ftse 100 and @Bazza. The University of Maryland has an Aussie playing for them....Brad Craddock. He has come a long way and will probably be in the NFL one day. Here is an article.
    Maryland kicker Brad Craddock has come a long way - SFGate

  4. #148
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Ftse 100's Avatar
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Qld Australia
    Posts
    6,772
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1954

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    @Ftse 100 and @Bazza. The University of Maryland has an Aussie playing for them....Brad Craddock. He has come a long way and will probably be in the NFL one day. Here is an article.
    Maryland kicker Brad Craddock has come a long way - SFGate
    I think I saw that on the news while back, he has done good hasn't he

  5. #149
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    I think I saw that on the news while back, he has done good hasn't he
    He most certainly has. He broke a couple of school records one of whcih is the longest kick 57 yards (meters). As the article mentioned, he received the highest award a college place kicker can receive see The Award | PB Sports Commission - Lou Groza

    My wife and I have season tickets to the University of Maryland football games. We witnessed the 57 yard kick against Ohio State. I screamed Aussie Aussie Asussie Oie Oie Oie. I hope that is not offensive though.

    Maryland will be playing Stanford University on 12/30/14 in Fosters Farm Bowl in California 7 pm (PT) 10 PM east coast time.

  6. #150
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    Gone/Going Bowling: Sorry for not posting this sooner.

    Gone Bowling Already:

    Congrats to @TheLost Utah State beat UT El Paso 21-6 in the Gildan new mexico Bowl.

    Congrats to @2BullyMama Penn State beat Boston College 31-30 in an awesome game in overtime in the New Era Pinstipe Bowl.


    Going Bowling

    @Marine91 Texas A&M playing West Virginia University as I type. It is now 10-7 WVU with 5:12 left in the 1st quarter.

    @anatess Georgia Bulldogs vs Louisville in the Belk Bowl 12/30 6:30 pm. Bulldogs favored by 6.5 points


    My Maryland Terps facing Stanford in the Foster's Farm Bowl near San Francisco 12/30 10 PM Eastern time. Stanford favored by 14. GO TERPS!

    @ChrisRN Michigan State vs Baylor in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Bowl 1/1/15 1230 on ESPN Baylor is favored by 3.

    @Gunny Highway @Sophatp Ohio State University in the All state Sugar Bowl (college playoff semifinal) 1/1/15 8:30 PM Alabama favored by 9.

    @HTX Bully Houston Cougars vs. Pittsburgh in the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl 1/2/15 at noon. Pit is favored by 3.
    @g8erjackie Florida Gators and East Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl 1/3/15 1 pm. Florida is favored by 7.


    Congrats and good luck to your teams. Happy Bowling and Happy New Year.

  7. #151
    Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ChrisRN's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    4,779
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    1454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: College Football

    I think Baylor is going to take it, but I don't say that around here!




    "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."




  8. #152
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRN View Post
    I think Baylor is going to take it, but I don't say that around here!
    Awe C'Mon Man Chris. That is not the spirit. Go Spartans! GO Big 10! It ought to be a great game. I will be rooting for the Spartans. Sorry @Texas Carol who lives just down the road from Baylor. Keep in mind both teams will be wearsing some sort of shade of green.

  9. #153
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,198
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2731

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Awe C'Mon Man Chris. That is not the spirit. Go Spartans! GO Big 10! It ought to be a great game. I will be rooting for the Spartans. Sorry @Texas Carol who lives just down the road from Baylor. Keep in mind both teams will be wearsing some sort of shade of green.

    Great memory, Roger, I'm impressed and it's okay as I didn't go to Baylor
    Am glad they're playing MUCH better football.

    Hope you are just about over your flu, sending hugs of wellness your way <3


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  10. #154
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3867

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Great memory, Roger, I'm impressed and it's okay as I didn't go to Baylor
    Am glad they're playing MUCH better football.

    Hope you are just about over your flu, sending hugs of wellness your way <3
    Thanx.

  11. #155
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Ftse 100's Avatar
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Qld Australia
    Posts
    6,772
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1954

    Default Re: College Football

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    He most certainly has. He broke a couple of school records one of whcih is the longest kick 57 yards (meters). As the article mentioned, he received the highest award a college place kicker can receive see The Award | PB Sports Commission - Lou Groza

    My wife and I have season tickets to the University of Maryland football games. We witnessed the 57 yard kick against Ohio State. I screamed Aussie Aussie Asussie Oie Oie Oie. I hope that is not offensive though.

    Maryland will be playing Stanford University on 12/30/14 in Fosters Farm Bowl in California 7 pm (PT) 10 PM east coast time.
    I wonder if we will get on our TV's here, probably not

  12. #156
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2584

    Default Re: College Football

    I forgot the game was even on today. lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •