Real Name
    Kevin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Holly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: College Football

@anatess your first CFB experience was the cocktail party, that's awesome! The joke in our house is that Holly is a real big Georgia fan
    @rjisaterp what's going on with the terps? My Coogs play at SMU on Black Friday and I'm thinking about going. I've never gone to an away game and their should be plenty of seats available at SMU haha.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I will be sure to wave to everyone tomorrow from Kyle Field.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by HTX Bully View Post
    @anatess your first CFB experience was the cocktail party, that's awesome! The joke in our house is that Holly is a real big Georgia fan
    @rjisaterp what's going on with the terps? My Coogs play at SMU on Black Friday and I'm thinking about going. I've never gone to an away game and their should be plenty of seats available at SMU haha.
    Thanx.

Well there is nothing better than gnawing on a drumstick, drinking a beer, and watching football on Turkey Day. Ahh.....Well...yeah there is but Jewel and Bentley who are watching over my shoulder told me to keep it G-Rated for @Manydogs and @Texas Carol.

Note: All games are EST.

On Turkey Day 11/27/14.

LSU going to @Marine91 and my neighbor's Texas A&M. Game is at 7:30 and LSU is favored by 3. I hope the A&M team that played Auburn shows up and this will be a good game. Todd will be at the game with his son. Have fun and Good Luck. Be safe on those Texas Roads. Been there and have done that.

On Friday, 11/28/14:
    @HTX Bully Houston Cougars will be at Southern Methodist University 12 noon. The Cougars are favored by 22.

On Saturday, 11/29/14:

@ChrisRN (correct me if this wrong) Michigan Wolverines @GunnyHighway and @Sophatp at Ohio State University. Game is at 12 noon. OSU is favored by 21. Last week my Terps beat the Wolverines. Good luck.

Michigan State University taking a trip to Happy Valley to play @2BullyMama Penn State University. Game is at 3:30 on ESPN2, ABC. MSU is favored by 13.

Rutgers is coming to College Park to take on my UMD Terps. Game is at 3:30. Believe it or not Maryland is favored by 8. However, Coach Friedgen is returning here after he was fired and UMD brought in the prance-er Edsell.
    @g8erjackie Florida Gators taking on Florida State at 3:30. FSU is favored by 7.5. C'mon Gators.
    @TheLost Utah State is going to Boise State at 10:15. Boise is favored by 8.5.

Good luck everybody.

Be safe and Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@rjisaterp You KNOW I wouldn't even consider anything rated differently that G! Neva' evva!

Name:  terrapins.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  4.1 KB
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @rjisaterp You KNOW I wouldn't even consider anything rated differently that G! Neva' evva!

Name:  terrapins.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  4.1 KB

That is exactly what I'm trying to get across. Your picture is rate x-. Better call the "Turtleman" for "live action!"

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Thanx.

Well there is nothing better than gnawing on a drumstick, drinking a beer, and watching football on Turkey Day. Ahh.....Well...yeah there is but Jewel and Bentley who are watching over my shoulder told me to keep it G-Rated for @Manydogs and @Texas Carol.

Note: All games are EST.

On Friday, 11/28/14:
    @HTX Bully Houston Cougars will be at Southern Methodist University 12 noon. The Cougars are favored by 22.

On Saturday, 11/29/14:

@ChrisRN (correct me if this wrong) Michigan Wolverines @GunnyHighway and @Sophatp at Ohio State University. Game is at 12 noon. OSU is favored by 21. Last week my Terps beat the Wolverines. Good luck.

Michigan State University taking a trip to Happy Valley to play @2BullyMama Penn State University. Game is at 3:30 on ESPN2, ABC. MSU is favored by 13.

Be safe and Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    I don't follow (or particularly like U of Mich--hope they lose), but follow the Spartans of MSU. We went to the MSU/Rutgers game last week--sat in the cold, wet weather and had a blast as they won 44-3. Southern Methodist University is big around here as my husband and daughter are alumni (go Mustangs!). Our entire Thanksgiving dinner is always planned around football games. We're going out to an amazing Thanksgiving buffet today (he made the reservation), but when we cook, my husband is in charge of the kitchen so that he can watch his favorite games.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the US!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

As expected we lost. I would be ok with the loss if it would have been just the players screwing up but when the referees screw up like they did there is nothing you can do. O'well..... Had a great time and drank lots of booze.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    As expected we lost. I would be ok with the loss if it would have been just the players screwing up but when the referees screw up like they did there is nothing you can do. O'well..... Had a great time and drank lots of booze.
    I watched the game. The first quarter and seven minutes of the second quarter, A&M played LSU tight. Then LSU started a big run attack. As far as the call that got #23 ejected was close. To me 23 was using hi shoulder pads but ended up with helmet to helmet. I don't think it was targeting but incidental. LSU's run game killed your guys.

Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

GO ARMY! Beat Navy!

Hi @agingermom. I hope you can take some time off from school to watch the Army/Navy game. Good Luck, cause we're going to need it.

Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by anatess View Post
    Sorry, I didn't have time to read all the posts...

I just wanted to say I finally watched a College Football game for the first time in my life. Took a trip to Jacksonville to watch the Gators vs. Bulldogs game. MANOMAN... I SUPER LOVE THAT NEW STADIUM! Sorry, I don't know my way around college football so I can't tell you about the game. I people-watched through the entire game and watched the fan pics showing on the ginormous screens...

Georgia Bulldog Fan or Gators. I am assuming Bulldog.

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

It was a sad weekend in college football for me. My Gators had a depressing season, then I have to watch on one screen as the Seminoles shake out another win while the Badgers (yep, we also cheer for Wisconsin in our household) get their @$$es handed to them by the Buckeyes! This adds insult to injury as Urban Meyer got to enjoy the victory.

Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by g8erjackie View Post
    It was a sad weekend in college football for me. My Gators had a depressing season, then I have to watch on one screen as the Seminoles shake out another win while the Badgers (yep, we also cheer for Wisconsin in our household) get their @$$es handed to them by the Buckeyes! This adds insult to injury as Urban Meyer got to enjoy the victory.
    I feel your pain as we were rooting for the same teams. On a good note...Florida is playing East Carolina in the Birmingham Bowl, Jan 3. 1PM on ESPN. Birmingham Bowl: East Carolina Pirates vs. Florida Gators - NCF Nation Blog - ESPN

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Remove Ads