The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Good luck. You will do well then you can come bqck and take care of all of us. Lol

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Good Luck with school. I was in the medical field for a while and finished at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in 1997. Sorry not as a patient. LOL. Actually I was a brain surgeon whose main mission in life was to slice the roast beef on Sundays in the Mess Hall due to DOD cutbacks. Troops complained so much that their roast beef was shredded, I was replaced with a meat slicer. :)
Heading your way today to see my oldest son who is joining the Army on sept 8. Special forces, damn it ! We are hanging in Virginia beach and Annapolis

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@agingermom what?!!! I'm going to miss your sarcastic remarks! :cry: Haha! Study hard and do us proud! Look forward to seeing you back here when you're all done!
I will pop on occasionally but nothing like recently.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh no!!! Best of luck to you and please try to check in with us every now and then to let us know how you are dong.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
WTG! I know the program is great over there. I hope we get to hear from you once in a while. :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Heading your way today to see my oldest son who is joining the Army on sept 8. Special forces, damn it ! We are hanging in Virginia beach and Annapolis

I will be in Annapolis this afternoon. Jewel is getting her stitches removed. Annapolis is about 30 miles away. Alot of stuff to see there. But watch out, our Governor likes to tax things like the rain. Even pain. You can take Route 50 straight to see Washington DC if you like. The traffic is terrible here though. I-95 is a problem spot. Be prepared.

Tell your son...thank you ahead of time for his service. I was an Army medic for 24 years. The service will teach leadership, discipline, and responsibility plus much much more like Fun Travel and Adventure.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will be in Annapolis this afternoon. Jewel is getting her stitches removed. Annapolis is about 30 miles away. Alot of stuff to see there. But watch out, our Governor likes to tax things like the rain. Even pain. You can take Route 50 straight to see Washington DC if you like. The traffic is terrible here though. I-95 is a problem spot. Be prepared.

Tell your son...thank you ahead of time for his service. I was an Army medic for 24 years. The service will teach leadership, discipline, and responsibility plus much much more like Fun Travel and Adventure.
I was a Navy hospital corpsman so was his dad. He did 4 years in Airforce and now the Army. What's a mother to do! Thank you for your service

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I was a Navy hospital corpsman so was his dad. He did 4 years in Airforce and now the Army. What's a mother to do! Thank you for your service
Well you're no strangers to the rigors of military service. And thank you both for your service.

I worked with a LCDR and LJG. They made me an Honorary Senior Chief only because I got them supplies they needed in hours what it took days of runaround for them. Lol.

I have a few "squid" acquaintances and we mock our respective services in fun and of course camaraderie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I will pop on occasionally but nothing like recently.

:whew: Good to know you will be on at times. Gonna miss the heck out of you! Best of luck in school

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I thought WHAT your not coming back on, then read on You will be missed Tracy and good luck with all your studies.

I will look forward to you popping back in

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good luck in school, and we are going to miss you. Pop in every once in awhile and let us know how you are doing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I will miss you so much!! I will miss your funny posts!! Hope you do great and enjoy yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
You will make an outstanding nurse!!!! Don't take any $hit from those patients!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online