Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:congrats3: Next time we meet, you will have had an attitude adjustment, which is sorely needed, I really do wish you the best, even though [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] stole you away. I forgive you! Now go and iron your wedding kilt. Can't wait until you have to say ":master::rulez:"

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Congrats so much on your marriage. That poor poor girl, I am assuming that now you will be cooking all the meals and living in the garage??????

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:congrats3: Next time we meet, you will have had an attitude adjustment, which is sorely needed, I really do wish you the best, even though @agingermom stole you away. I forgive you! Now go and iron your wedding kilt. Can't wait until you have to say ":master::rulez:"
For the love if Pete! I stole no one. I have my hands full with my own Italian man! Lol.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] I had an Italian man who was the love of my life.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It matches your new title sucker! Call me names again and see what happens

OMG I absolutely LOVE it!!! LMAO!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

No members online now.