agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
The best man has just text me. It look like he will be going out with me tonight to talk wedding plans. His wife is off for a spray tan. Nails etc. He's at a loose end.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
After a partying night out, the one thing that most people enjoy in the UK is a Doner Kebab from the nearest late-night take-away.

Interestingly, its been discovered by the UK Trading Standards authority that the ingredients of these kebabs are not always as assumed by consumers of this popular fast-food.

The Doner Kebab is also called a donair, döner or donner kebab. Many believe that this brown coloured, spit-roasted, thinly sliced meat, is primarily made from re-processed lamb with some seasoning.

Meat used for making Doner Kebab meat may be lamb, beef, veal or chicken but not pork. It is sometimes very difficult to taste what the kebab meat is actually made from due to the flavouring. When it is served in pitta bread with salad, with chips or on its own and smothered in a tasty sauce such as chilli, mint yogurt or garlic mayonnaise; it makes it even more hard to determine the true taste.

y4u7arys.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yes that is a Gyro here in the states, and WE love them!!! We have a place in the mall that serves them… Lol

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Oh my, after 10 years as a wedding caterer I can't tell you how many times I have seen people in the wedding party puke, pass out or just plain ruin everyone's time due to partying the night before. This includes Brides and Grooms going down at the alter. (don't lock your knees) It happens, you have been warned. ;)

Congrats!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
If I would of known sooner you were going all out you could of had your rehearsal dinner at my house. I would of fired up the Big Green Eggs and had a pool party. We would of gotten a couple of kegs and if Weesie went to bed early I could of danced with that cousin of yours......

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh no [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] -don't follow in Jimmy's staggering foot steps! It would be a sorry sight! jimwed.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I love Gyros!!! I would be so fat if those were available every time I had a buzz!!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Yes that is a Gyro here in the states, and WE love them!!! We have a place in the mall that serves them… Lol

In the uk there's a least one or two on every row of shops. Not just one in a mall

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Oh. I would just like to say to Spanky -/// chief of the man haters club
I got in just after 1 am.
I had a good glow and there's no harm done.
It's just after 6 am and all is well in the carson household

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.