What would you do ?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] these women are just trying to ruin your fun. You go out drink your cider bad get daft and hammered. You're new wife will understand if she really loves you..if she doesn't then you were too good for her and find someone whowill appreciate you for who you are!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OH [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] -now if Jimmy finds himself married to his cousin-it will be thanks to all you guys-except, of course [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION], who seems more stable!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:nono: you are bad [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION], and if you didn't want to get married you wouldn't be, I bet your wife to be has you wrapped around her little finger and your just acting tough to us.

I would stay home going on your record of past drinking and on Saturday make your daughter proud of her dad instead of turning up :hangover: and whatever else.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's all about destiny. Maybe you do end up hammered in some gutter 100 miles away. Maybe this isn't the gal for you. The main thing is to make certain you have someone you can trust to look after Diesel, Paisley & Nula in case it is a three day binge. I would also tie a ribbon around your finger before you head out with your cousin. That could remind you to not marry your cousin. Hope this helps...

OMGā€¦ I just BUSTED a major gutā€¦ Good ONE @RalphieBoy :rofl:

Yeah and I agree w/ [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] ā€¦ I think this is ALL trash talkingā€¦ :madchair:I have a feeling you will be having a "NICE" dinner w/the family at your REHEARSAL DINNER tonight!!! LOL

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
OMGā€¦ I just BUSTED a major gutā€¦ Good ONE @RalphieBoy :rofl:

Yeah and I agree w/ [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] ā€¦ I think this is ALL trash talkingā€¦ :madchair:I have a feeling you will be having a "NICE" dinner w/the family at your REHEARSAL DINNER tonight!!! LOL

I have a feeling you need [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] to give you some meds.
Nice meal. Nice is 6 or 7 pints + shots followed by our meal ( pizza )

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] these women are just trying to ruin your fun. You go out drink your cider bad get daft and hammered. You're new wife will understand if she really loves you..if she doesn't then you were too good for her and find someone whowill appreciate you for who you are!
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION].
Now this is the best advice I have had. No daft woman (pmt) letting there hormones trying to keep me in the house so I can watch them cook and clean.
It just won't happen. I women see soooo transparent.

Hehehe

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Seriously [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] (if you can be..) I want to wish you all the luck in the world for your marriage.Double for your wife-she'll need it! We have had fun and I do want to wish you all the best! We will miss you, as I am assuming you won't be heard from-possibly not located for a few days! :blowkiss::cheers::congrats::clap::salute:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Seriously [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] (if you can be..) I want to wish you all the luck in the world for your marriage.Double for your wife-she'll need it! We have had fun and I do want to wish you all the best! We will miss you, as I am assuming you won't be heard from-possibly not located for a few days! :blowkiss::cheers::congrats::clap::salute:

Wow ( we will miss you ) do you know something I don't. Is she a raven mad looney sent by [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] sorta like terminator to take me out. It's like the female version or little rascals .... The man haters club.
I know my head needs looking at lol.
What one is Spanky....

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a feeling you need @agingermom to give you some meds.
Nice meal. Nice is 6 or 7 pints + shots followed by our meal ( pizza )

HMMmmmā€¦ I've got some meds for you MISTER!!! :bonkhead: YOU'D better watch out or me and [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] is going to open up a can of WHOOP A$$ :ninjaspank:

And who the HECK serves PIZZA at a rehearsal dinner?!! Are you even HAVING a rehearsal?!! :blink:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Rehearsal dinner ???
Do you have kebab shops. It's where drunk folk go
Burgers
Pizza
Kebabs
Then we walk home ending up wearing more than we eat.

That's where you'll find me. I am trying to get her to the hotel so I can get ready.
I have been warned from her but I ain't hers until 1200 tom. Then I ll listen

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Rehearsal dinner ???
Burgers
Pizza
Kebabs

That's where you'll find me. I am trying to get her to the hotel so I can get ready.

:lies:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rehearsal dinner ???
Burgers
Pizza
Kebabs

What the heck?!! :blink: I have never heard of a kebab shopā€¦ and I lived in Germany for 3 years. It's this in England or Scotland? Where are you getting married?!! OHHH your fiancĆ© is fixing to OPEN UP A CANā€¦ LMAO!!! :bat:

BY THE WAYā€¦ LOVE your new title!!! :rofl:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here you go [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]

7f756bcb3481db56650768cc5fc0cf50.jpg
I kinda like the minionsā€¦ HEY I need a minion too!!! [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] :rofl:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I am getting married at the Rodgerthorpe Mannor
1200 tom ( if anyone wants to stop me lol)
Kebab shops are all over the uk. Really unhealthy but a drunken diet.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online