agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] you guys are easily pleased.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I see you have your new moble. You old guys are funny. Now get a move on
5a5ajeze.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol. I am going out. I have made my mind up. Just wanted to know what would you do.

You see, the best nights are the nights where I say I am only going for a few.....

oh this is not going to end good!

Have a great time, be safe and good luck with the wedding day! Hope all goes well

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hey here is one from the guys stay home and tie one on that way if your dragged somewhere later by the rubber wrist then you are not to blame because you were going to be at home drinking. Have a great wedding and be ready to be OWNED.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I said go out with your cousin. Besides she's been family longer and you can always get married again if you blow it before this marriage. Go for the good time. While you can!!!!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I kinda wish i was your cousin. I would make sure that i do to you what i did to my best friend the night before his wedding. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You guys stick(together) like flies on :poo:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
You guys stick(together) like flies on :poo:
Heck it i were in his place i would be home or getting hammered at the hotel. Not out and about where there is a chance i could wind up a 100 miles away and not know how i got there.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
It's all about destiny. Maybe you do end up hammered in some gutter 100 miles away. Maybe this isn't the gal for you. The main thing is to make certain you have someone you can trust to look after Diesel, Paisley & Nula in case it is a three day binge. I would also tie a ribbon around your finger before you head out with your cousin. That could remind you to not marry your cousin. Hope this helps...

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Since I am very knowledgable about men (please refer to bros before ho's comment by [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] in another thread) and psych patients, " I say bull :poo: Somebody is a big talker and is probably using this forum to talk big because he is :ninjaspank: Just sayin! :evil:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Heck it i were in his place i would be home or getting hammered at the hotel. Not out and about where there is a chance i could wind up a 100 miles away and not know how i got there.

Smart man! We found one!!! :D Perhaps that is jimmy's plan-to find himself 100 miles away boyfriendgone.jpgif his bride gets lucky! [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
It's all about destiny. Maybe you do end up hammered in some gutter 100 miles away. Maybe this isn't the gal for you. The main thing is to make certain you have someone you can trust to look after Diesel, Paisley & Nula in case it is a three day binge. I would also tie a ribbon around your finger before you head out with your cousin. That could remind you to not marry your cousin. Hope this helps...

Ha!ha! [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] finds out he married his cousin. Hmmmmmm maybe it's a family tradition-THAT would explain Jimmy. Good one [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION]!!!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Lol. To kinda quote Joe Dirt, " who's your cousin! Who's your cousin !"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.