Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:ROFL::ROFL: Lol too funny. I didn't thinki had to mention that you were wrong. That's a given isn't it? All men are wrong lol. You better wear a life jacket under your tux to your wedding, since you're a drowning man, and going down with the ship.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Jimmy, were not that bad. You can also look at it as a good woman caught. We compliment each other. I've been with my hubby for 37 years, and we are definitely best friends. I hope you have a great wedding.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Aww Jimmy, were not that bad. You can also look at it as a good woman caught. We compliment each other. I've been with my hubby for 37 years, and we are definitely best friends. I hope you have a great wedding.

Wow I thought I was having a bad time but you have knowingly put this guy through your abuse for 37 years.

Pause. Min silence and respect to that guy.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
LOL! This thread is funny! First of all [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION], I can respond to any thread I want, since I am a moderator. In fact, I could ban YOU :evil: The other girls are right behind me!!! I would tell you that women are just as restricted as men in a marriage. It took my husband a long time to convince me to marry. The first time he brought it up I stated, "Why would I get married? I dont want children, I own a house, I have insurance and you will screw up my tax bracket." He didnt like that, lol. I have to be as faithful and committed as he does. And let me tell you, as a cougar I find this difficult, lol!! That is a tough decision and I can see where you are coming from. I am all about a last hurrah, which is usually what the bachelor party is but that was a few weeks ago, right? I am not I personally would want the puffy eyes, etc on my wedding day. I take bad enough pictures. That said, if and that is a big if, you can limit yourself this one time to just a few, I personally see no harm unless it will stress your wife to be out. Dont you have a rehearsal dinner and company to entertain though? Glad it's you and not me, lol. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Shame on you [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] for talking about going downhill after marriage, I don't believe you think that for one second otherwise you wouldn't have put the engagement ring on her finger! :p

As for going out, my hubby did this the night before our wedding and he looks stoned (heck he probably still was) in all of our wedding photos. Also heavy amounts of alcohol could change your sensible way of thinking and you may not even show up (again this was almost my wedding) so my advice is NO!!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]
Didn't you see the post were females were banned from putting ( downer on me ) into the thread

The doom and gloom will be Saturday 1200
I would even take being abducted the UFO and probed

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Shame on you @jimmyjj for talking about going downhill after marriage, I don't believe you think that for one second otherwise you wouldn't have put the engagement ring on her finger! :p

As for going out, my hubby did this the night before our wedding and he looks stoned (heck he probably still was) in all of our wedding photos. Also heavy amounts of alcohol could change your sensible way of thinking and you may not even show up (again this was almost my wedding) so my advice is NO!!

I think the only time jimmy is sensible is when he is drunk! :p It's your funeral Jimmy so go ahead lol. Are you going to have a church wedding? If so then it means your wife-to-be would be legally and spiritually bounded to you!!! It would take a gazillion of Hail Marys and Our Fathers to save your wife.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@bullmama
Didn't you see the post were females were banned from putting ( downer on me ) into the thread

The doom and gloom will be Saturday 1200
I would even take being abducted the UFO and probed
Forget the UFO!! I am about ready to probe you and not in a good way.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Shame on YOU [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] You have had a life long party. The sauce takes it's toll you know (er-so I've heard......) and it's about time you gave up ONE night of partying out of respect for your bride to be (poor,poor woman) Do you want your beautiful daughter to see the REAL dad?!! Straighten up that tilted kilt for once and be a REAL(sober) man, and if your bride you be is lucky-she will see the REAL you and changer HER mind-and the day after, you will be free to celebrate the whole world of birthdays for ever until they find you in the gutter saying "will someone PULEEEEEESSE marry mee, I will iron anyone's kilt!! I promise! That's the name of that tune!:hangover::yes:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hey Jimmy you can't ban women from your thread, first of all there's more of us than you. Lol. And second of all you especially can't ban Lisa, she owns this site. Na Na a Boo Boo. Lol.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]. My daughter Amber will see her real dad when I grill the first boy she falls for. There is 5 x rugby players who have daughters and we agreed it would be funny to help the cause when this happens. Sorta so we can smell the boys fear.
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Lisa has PM d me to apologise commenting when I clearly said no women.
I can only assume you [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] who keep replying ain't women. As the say. U do the math.

Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yawn-tired,eh? Signs of booze and aging.............heh,heh.

Members online

No members online now.