May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
​WHAT?!!!… :bigeyes:

You read it right..

Yes Lady Stark had her throat slashed at the Red Wedding. BUT... She is not dead. Her story has been left out of the show for unknown reasons, but she is alive as Lady Stoneheart and she is pissed.

For Jon the theory is that he is really the son of Rheagar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark and is therefore a Targaryen.

For Tyrion the theory is that The Mad King Aerys Targaryen was infatuated with Joanna Lannister and he raped her which she gave birth to Tyrion.

Therefore the overall theory is that Jon and Tyrion will join with Dany and help to lead her army and be her dragon riders.

Did i lose you yet?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You read it right..

Yes Lady Stark had her throat slashed at the Red Wedding. BUT... She is not dead. Her story has been left out of the show for unknown reasons, but she is alive as Lady Stoneheart and she is pissed.

For Jon the theory is that he is really the son of Rheagar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark and is therefore a Targaryen.

For Tyrion the theory is that The Mad King Aerys Targaryen was infatuated with Joanna Lannister and he raped her which she gave birth to Tyrion.

Therefore the overall theory is that Jon and Tyrion will join with Dany and help to lead her army and be her dragon riders.

Did i lose you yet?

OMG I feel like we are talking about a different show… LMAO!!! :blink: Is this ALL in the books?!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
OMG I feel like we are talking about a different show… LMAO!!! :blink: Is this ALL in the books?!!

The Lady Stoneheart line is in the books. The Jon and Tyrion stuff isn't explicitly in the books but if you read between the lines you will see it.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
The Lady Stoneheart line is in the books. The Jon and Tyrion stuff isn't explicitly in the books but if you read between the lines you will see it.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I have the exact same theory about Tyrion! But, I didn't think that of Jon... I was thinking of Aegon, Rhaegar's son (not in the TV show) being the other rider. Varys (supporter of Targaryen succession) saved Tyrion's and Aegon's life. But yeah, now that you mention Jon's Targaryen connection, I could see how Aegon can be just an impostor that Varys is implanting as a false dragon.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:wtf2: OMG.. Too much info. for me to process about Jon, Lady Stark and Tyrion !!

My brain can't handle this :ohmy::wiggle::faint:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Honestly, Game of Thrones AND Walking Dead is boring me out completely:ashamed: I think it's cos they started both shows with season 5 and not from the beginning. I have no connection what so ever to any character, don't know if they are good or bad or even what's going on:( My husband is watching Game of Thrones now and I'm on EBN trying to stay awake, lol.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Honestly, Game of Thrones AND Walking Dead is boring me out completely:ashamed: I think it's cos they started both shows with season 5 and not from the beginning. I have no connection what so ever to any character, don't know if they are good or bad or even what's going on:( My husband is watching Game of Thrones now and I'm on EBN trying to stay awake, lol.

Yeah. If you haven't read the books you are missing a lot by not seeing the previous seasons.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I need to read some books... maybe I should go for Game of Thrones so I can be a part of the obsession:tongue:
My wife said the same thing. I have several GoT items including several of the beers they make.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
My wife said the same thing. I have several GoT items including several of the beers they make.

Lol, they make beer? Clearly we're a little behind down here... what surprises me is that we get to see season 5 only 24 hours after it airs in the US but they left out season 1-4 completely... I don't know how to run a TV-channel but you'd think you get more ppl watching if you get to see the hole story... I'm really trying to like it but it's a pain going through one episode:ashamed: I even had to Google John Snow yesterday to see who Tracey was talking about, lol. And yes, I did see him "die" at the very end of the show. Guess we have to wait now cos this was the end of season:unsure:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lol, they make beer? Clearly we're a little behind down here... what surprises me is that we get to see season 5 only 24 hours after it airs in the US but they left out season 1-4 completely... I don't know how to run a TV-channel but you'd think you get more ppl watching if you get to see the hole story... I'm really trying to like it but it's a pain going through one episode:ashamed: I even had to Google John Snow yesterday to see who Tracey was talking about, lol. And yes, I did see him "die" at the very end of the show. Guess we have to wait now cos this was the end of season:unsure:

The beer is actually pretty good. My daughter gave my wife teh Game of Thrones cookbook for Mothers Day. lol

Members online

No members online now.