JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thought I'd share my latest project.

I joined an art show last year where I showcased my handmade jewelries. This year I'm showcasing my handmade bags and other sewing items.

Just finished this Leather Backpack and thought I'd share what I've made so far. The art show won't be until mid of September so I still have time to create a couple more. I do have orders of crossbody bags and a laptop bag but those are still in the works.

Anyway, here is what I just finished tonight. Normally, it takes me within a day to finish my project. Ever since I got Jake, I haven't been able to focus on my projects :(

eta8y7ez.jpg

Here are a few of my previous works:
- A couple of my handmade jewelries
- Party giveaways (50th Birthday); personalized to my clients preference;
- Sewn gift bag made of Chinese silk
- Handmade small wallet/keychain (HelloKitty)
- Baptismal giveaways
ahe3ygun.jpg

and a few more.

I make wedding invitations, party favors, bags, greeting cards and candles. Will post a picture or two of my candles.

asu4u4ad.jpg

guzugugu.jpg

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
You are very talented -loads beautiful things ;-))

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE!! Are you on ETSY?
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ..... I think I see some auction potential

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
are you on etsy? I'm gonna need those turquoise earrings!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow!!!!! You are so talented!!!

OP
JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] I'm not on ETSY?

I sell through word of mouth. Mostly I make to order.

Here are a few more pictures of my work. Like Christmas cards and Mother's Day card which I sold about over 100 cards back in 2012.

I just realized that I didn't post my garment projects hehe

a2ahumup.jpg
rapagaqy.jpg
e5uhezeg.jpg

Here's the hoodie I made ...
ve9yhyra.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Beautiful beautiful items. I'm on Etsy and it's great. But it's a full time job just learning the ways of SEO and being found. I've been focusing just about all my time this year on exactly that; marketing myself. You'd do very well there. Jewelry is a tough sell from what I hear because there's so much of it. I absolutely love your work.

Oh I make dog beds, pads, stuffy toys and my new Flying Floppy Dog Disc (the indoor frisbee). My shop name is Comfy Pet Pads. I also have a website.

Jack's a cutie too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful beautiful items. I'm on Etsy and it's great. But it's a full time job just learning the ways of SEO and being found. I've been focusing just about all my time this year on exactly that; marketing myself. You'd do very well their. Jewelry is a tougher sell from what I hear because there's so much of it. I absolutely love your work.

Oh I make dog beds, pads, stuffy toys and my new Flying Floppy Dog Disc (the indoor frisbee). My shop name is Comfy Pet Pads. I also have a website.

Jack's a cutie too!

Cheli is LOVING the stuffies... he runs all over the house with them.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Wow, your leather work is incredible as is all your other crafts, but wow. Beautiful!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very nice work. You are definitely Etsy material [MENTION=11796]JakeP[/MENTION]

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful beautiful items. I'm on Etsy and it's great. But it's a full time job just learning the ways of SEO and being found. I've been focusing just about all my time this year on exactly that; marketing myself. You'd do very well there. Jewelry is a tough sell from what I hear because there's so much of it. I absolutely love your work.

Jack's a cutie too!

if you ever want any help or tips, I've been in marketing for about 10 years, i'd be happy to help you out. it's hard to learn, especially the online stuff. I feel like i had to start from scratch lol.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11796]JakeP[/MENTION] - you should definitely look into ETSY.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I hate marketing myself!! I also have an Etsy store and I photograph my two bulldogs and I make greeting cards also. I am NOT computer savvy and I am a visual learner.... So unless there is a video included with the instructions, I don't seem to be able to do it. My Etsy store is My Bulldogs Love Me Greeting Cards. I do okay. Well enough that I can continue to make new cards and donate to rescues.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.