Dog By Dog Documentary On Puppy Mills.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Hi Vikingirl, I saw this post and was wondering if you know how to shut a mill down. I tried last year but NO ONE will listen and dogs are suffering.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Puppy Mills

PLEASE HELP SHUT DOWN A PLACE OF TORTURE, SADNESS AND MISERY

A PLACE KNOWN AS A PUPPY MILL....

Imagine sitting in a cramped, dirty and smelly cage with no where to turn, not being able to move. Food and water is scarce, and the chance to get any medical attention is rare. The winter time is unbearable with the freezing snow and rain. No protection from the heat, not enough water makes the summer time torture. ~ PLEASE HELP ~

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Helping to fight anything does not happen overnight

But each and everyone of us CAN HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Each action we take - means closer to freedom for these poor dogs.

ADOPT ~ The #1 thing we ALL need to do is ADOPT, GO TO A SHELTER, OR RESCUE A DOG, instead of buying one. Just imagine how many lives would be saved if EVERYONE ADOPTED!!

ASPCA ~ Take the ASPCA pledge to "Not buy anything from stores that sell puppies". Here is a list of stores that SELL PUPPIES - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE STORES.

DOWNLOAD A FLIER ~ Some of you out there can get down and dirty. When out shopping maybe put a flier on a car's windshield outside a pet store, hang a flier in your vet's office (if your VET say's OK,) maybe even post some of these fliers at work. BE CREATIVE but don't get in trouble.

MISSOURI HELPING ~ "Missourians for the protection for dogs" is a "group" of animal organizations trying to help pass laws ~ Add YOUR name to the list and help.

NEED SIGNATURES ~ Sign to help puppies in Missouri and help end animal cruelty.

PET STORE ABUSE ~ If you ever see pet store abuse, please do not walk away, report it. YOU CAN help make a difference.

REPORT BAD BREEDING ~ Report a breeding facility if you know they are abusing their dogs, and/or report a nuisance breeder and do the world justice.

SEND AN EMAIL ~ Something we do EVERYDAY. Imagine if we send an Email to our entire contact list and they sent them to their friends, etc..The potential to reach thousands if not millions is an amazing thought.

SIGN A PETITION ~ Sign online to help shut down Quebec's commercial breeding industry. Every signature counts.

SUPPORT "NOT" SELLING ~ View a list of pet stores that do not sell puppies and download a pledge to hand out to pet stores to help join the fight.

TAKE A PLEDGE ~ Sign and take the pledge to help shut down these "torture" houses ~ HSUS ~

WRITE A LETTER ~ Write a letter to our Government and tell them how you feel. Here is the link.

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

NATIONAL MILL DOG RESCUE ~ Their mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home discarded breeding dogs and to educate the general public about the cruel realities of the commercial dog breeding industry.

THE TRUTH ABOUT PET SHOP PUPPIES ~ Their objective is "to bring awareness to the public about the nature of the commercial dog breeding industry so they can make informed and educated decisions about their next puppy purchase."

HEARTS UNITED FOR ANIMALS ~ Since 1996 Hearts United for Animals has rescued and rehabilitated over 5,000 dogs who were rescued from poor breeding facilities.

INVESTIGATIONS

ASPCA ~ Never stops investigating. Here is one investigation in Tennessee.

BORN FREE USA ~ Little Shop of Sorrows is what they named this undercover investigation in more than 60 California pet shops?

LAST CHANCE FOR ANIMALS ~ LCAā€™s President and Founder, Chris DeRose, travelled to Costa Rica and went undercover to document the inhumane conditions at four separate mills. Helping out to close these horrific places - The Dog Whispererā€™s Cesar Milan. Who else would be a better spokesperson for these poor animals.

PETA ~ People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals ~ Charlize Theron's investigation with PETA.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
ASPCA never helped me. But I will be contacting your entire list today! Thank you!

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Well, just got a nice form letter from PETA telling me about the lemon law and I can get a refund. Big Deal. And once again no reply from the humane Socitey. Will try ASPCA for the seventh time tomorrow.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.