Can't find it!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I can't seem to find the spouse complaint spot! You know the one I'm talking about. It's the place where anyone can complain about their A-hole husband/wife, yet everyone knows that 95% of the time they are the greatest, most wonderful spouse in the world. Lord help me sometimes I need this spot. I just need to have a minute to say what an a** my husband is and someone else to laugh at me and make fun of me and make me feel better. I'm a flippin mess! My kid is leaving for air force, my step daughter is taught to be obnoxious at her other home, the dr is messing with my meds so everything sends me running in tears, I just want to have a good crying/bitch fit and get over it!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can't seem to find the spouse complaint spot! You know the one I'm talking about. It's the place where anyone can complain about their A-hole husband/wife, yet everyone knows that 95% of the time they are the greatest, most wonderful spouse in the world. Lord help me sometimes I need this spot. I just need to have a minute to say what an a** my husband is and someone else to laugh at me and make fun of me and make me feel better. I'm a flippin mess! My kid is leaving for air force, my step daughter is taught to be obnoxious at her other home, the dr is messing with my meds so everything sends me running in tears, I just want to have a good crying/bitch fit and get over it!
You need to go to the breakroom and vent!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes I could have done with a place like that the other day, my half love him to bits but................arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, opps forgot he reads the forum better not say too much hehehehe. Seriously go ahead vent away, SHOUT, SCREAM, cannot punch me as too far away from you, a pillow is good for punching, shouting and crying into when needed. Seriously hope all is o.k. :D

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] Everything is ok. I'm trying to get ready for our anniversary vacation to Jekyll island ga. I have fibromyalgia and the drs can find the right cocktail of meds to allow me to function yet. As a result my pain level is outrageous and fatigue is excessive. I'm either drugged beyond function or in too much pain to function. All I know is that it sucks. My husband is awesome actually. He supports me and all of our kids and his dad. It was doable when I was able to work. I had to quit in jan. I had a really good and fairly high paying job. Our life is a struggle all the way around now. We both handle it pretty well but when the stress level is this high it don't take much to get snappy. I started packing over a month ago because I knew at best I would be able to work on this 1 day a week. Turns out I should have started 2 months ago. Also, just for the record, my kids are awesome and understanding too. My son has joined the Air Force. I'm not sure when he's leaving but he has been my life since he was born. I am not prepared to live without him. It's the hardest thing and I cry every time I think of it. It very well may put me down for a while when he leaves me. I need him like I need air to breath. Without him I'm afraid I will suffocate. We have 6 kids between us so that is crazy all in itself! My step daughter is so smart. She has an idiot for a mother. I love her as if she came from my own body. I long for the day when she comes to live with us 100% of the time instead of 50%. Sometimes kids drive you crazy. Please don't judge me. I didn't mean to sound like such a jerk. She is mine, just like all the others. Hubby is stressed to the max. And putting a week long vacation in the mix is about to send him over the edge. We planned this long before I was unable to work. We were committed to going. My health just makes it harder. Everything is good, it's just hard. Thanks for letting me say my peace. It allows me to get over my idiocy and move on.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I guess you found the right spot, LOL!! You can complain to us anytime!! P.s. we will also tease you since we have an invitation :evil:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula

Have a rant at me ...... Everyone else in my house does. 4 daughters and a wife.
I am immune to it

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh vent away… I do it on a regular basis… :evil: Maybe instead of a "break room" we need a "B*TCH room" eh @bullmama ?!! Lol

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=10908]Roseann[/MENTION] so sorry to hear you have fibromyalgia and had to give up work, as stated you must be in so much pain, and stress is no good for you, and I am sure the condition does not help you deal with stress, My kids are still young two boys, 7 and 9, so I can only imagine the stress of one of them moving so far away,as I love them to pieces. I am glad there is so much love in your family. But it is always trying when there is so much going on, and sometimes we take it out on the ones that we love so much, most likely because we can get away with it and they are the ones that are there for us !!! I do hope they can get the meds o.k. for you to be comfortable and you can enjoy the vacation when the time comes. I cannot even begin to know how you must be coping all we can do is allow you to vent and talk whenever needed. Take care :buddies:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=10908]Roseann[/MENTION] So sorry that you are stressed out. I personally know exactly how you feel(except for step child). I have had RA and Fibromyalgia and a few other problems for years, and it TOOK years for a Dr. to correctly diagnose me. I was sent from place to place-every one said it was all in my head!(I admit I am a little odd, but I knew how badly I was hurting.) At times, I felt like I was actually nailed to the couch, and could not move! People who feel "normal" can't comprehend how it is, because they see no physical injuries. Stress will definitely add to it, and magnify. All you can do is take one hour at a time. Do one thing-and lie down. You can only do what you can do-and get the kids to help you. Sometimes it is hard for parents to wean themselves away from their children. That is the purpose of raising them to be good honest,men/woman, who we can be proud of. It is harder for us to let them go-just think of what a proud Mom you will be when you see(your oldest) he has become a man who can be proud of himself! You are welcome to vent any time-and I also accept private messages-the Dr. is in!!ha!ha! Praying that you will find the right solution and help. :pray::):heartsign:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Roseann I can feel so much of your pain, I'm very close to my children too and it actually pains me to think they will someday leave the nest. Sending love and you can vent to us anytime!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Roseann, I feel your pain I have RA and I always call it the Invisible disease. If people can't see something wrong, then there must not be anything wrong. Mine is also dibilitating and has taken many years to find my happy spot of treatment. I have had it for almost 15yrs. You can always vent here. Just because you have to blow off steam doesn't mean you don't have a great husband or family. It just means you are having an off day.

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I also have RA. I guess that's why it took so long for someone to listen to me when I said I was hurting all the time. I've been dr hopping for only a year and a half. I've seen so many and they just don't know what to do. They just say they can't help me. I have finally found a good doctor. He listens and changes my meds a lot looking for the right mix. Most have failed terribly but thank god he tries. I know stress makes me feel worse but I have no way to escape it. My kids take care of me in a way that I can never repay. Thank you all for your kindness.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My Rheumatologist is a genius. I swear I would be wheelchair bound if my meds didn't work. I give myself Cimza injections every other week and I take Plaquinil pills twice a day, every day. This has worked for about 4yrs now. Each med has approx. 5yr effectiveness. I can ask my Dr if he knows anyone in Kansas. What area are you in? The right Dr. really does make all the difference.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online